Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The difference between a Chinese popstar and Western poopstar

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Noodlewhore appreciation thread? I'm not all against it

it looks fake
She's real tho. They look so over the top feminine and we are so used to fugly masculine landwhale in our degenerate west that we assume normal women aren't real. The thing is, that's how refined western women looked like everywhere when our grandpas were meeting our grandmas at village bals.

She's real tho. They look so over the top feminine and we are so used to fugly masculine landwhale in our degenerate west that we assume normal women aren't real. The thing is, that's how refined western women looked like everywhere when our grandpas were meeting our grandmas at village bals.
i mean, not the looks, but the voice, i don't believe that some chinese girl can sing without messing up stuff because of accent. China is famous for faking stuff.

idc nobody cares kill yourself

At least those sheboons asses are big, instead of looking like an Auschwitz survivor.

i mean, not the looks, but the voice, i don't believe that some chinese girl can sing without messing up stuff because of accent
Actually, you can find videos of her singing live for the equivalent of "China got talent" and she's guenuine. Hard to believe, but yes, she's real.

idc nobody cares kill yourself
Some federal agent is sad its degenerate agenda isn't totally endorsed by all the corners of the internet.

CHINA > USA get over it.

Behavioral sink to the max.

Actually, you can find videos of her singing live for the equivalent of "China got talent" and she's guenuine. Hard to believe, but yes, she's real.
now talent don't mean shit looks like, most of popular music is shit since like 2000s/2010s

At least those sheboons asses are big, instead of looking like an Auschwitz survivor.
You've been reeducated by western MK ultra manipulation to enjoy the sight of fat foids. This shit is absolutely not a natural tendency in our species. In fact, it's a mark of degeneration.

That's the difference between communism and capitalism :feelscomfy:

Some federal agent is sad its degenerate agenda isn't totally endorsed by all the corners of the internet.

CHINA > USA get over it.
dtD5SSSD_tw.jpg
b3b024563c4bee5b9621d4aa7b4e4376.jpg
scale_1200

Great Inceldom discussion. Both are whores, the US they’re just more open about their inherent nature.

You've been reeducated by western MK ultra manipulation to enjoy the sight of fat foids. This shit is absolutely not a natural tendency in our species. In fact, it's a mark of degeneration.
isn't it easier for a woman with a bigger pelvis to carry a baby?

There are so many retarded aspects on this thread

Those foids aren't fat, but they are plasticsurgerymaxxed.

I hate Obese Negroid Sluts, they should all be purged.

I only like small petite girls with long hair like my 2 Oneitis.

i don't like girls on Auschwitz diet
7d2d75ff04f70b4f91147a11ef50a4c1.jpg
main-qimg-1d48b358a4b398831186c79f61e11042-lq
29d34183ae6c0075bfb083008b13f5fe.jpg
At least they don't eat the equivalent of $ 10k a month of cheeseburgers, they are easier to handle during sex and they don't smell.

People used to ask me "why do you like kpop? Is it because you fetish asians?" No. I am envious of their culture and how women are more traditional and feminine in asia (generally) unlike american pop music such as that video you just posted.

People used to ask me "why do you like kpop? Is it because you fetish asians?" No. I am envious of their culture and how women are more traditional and feminine in asia (generally) unlike american pop music such as that video you just posted.
Korea is lookist to the core. I don't think their foids are 'traditionally feminine' in nature anymore.

Korea is lookist to the core. I don't think their foids 'traditionally feminine' in nature anymore.
True. I mostly meant what asian music as a whole represents at least.

I dont listen to Kpop but there singers are very pretty

Faggot noodlewhorelover kys

Both of them belong in a ditch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back