Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The dictator of Belarus gives no fucks about China virus

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-

Nothing is closed in his country (Belarus). They also have a really shitty medical system and no way to cope with a mass influx of patients if and when it ever did happen.

His football league is still running

People are still playing hockey in his country

He is still playing hockey in his country and he is like 70 years old

Normies are fucking spineless. If you are going to die, die standing up. People are such cowards and afraid to die in most countries. I'd rather die having a good time than die rotting in my home. People say I am coping just because I have been LDARing for awhile, but I was an active, out and about incel before my health went bad. The few copes I had out in the real world, on the days I was feeling well, like going out to buy the shit I collect at the local stores, are all closed. I can't stand people bitching at me because I touch my face. I can't stand how all of my favourite food items are all sold out because idiots bought everything under the sun when there were like 12 cases of this virus in my country. I can't stand people bitching at me because I'm not wearing a mask. Spineless cowards

The "preventive measure" is worse than the disease itself.

He has some balls that’s for sure

Corona only kills sick old unproductive brainwashed voting eligible people who are a burden on society. The more corona spreads the better

You sure?

Just watch. In about a month or two he's going to panic. Don't forget that Fox News downplayed coronachan and now the U.S. has a quarter of a million cases.

Brutal tbh, i wonder how many people will die there

Interesting ngl

Die like a man than live and beg for safety like a coward