Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The dickpills

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

"The problem is when we were younger all she ever talked about was this guy has a big penis, that guy has a small one, etc. She felt comfortable telling me all of her dirt because I was like her big brother and we would never have a relationship with me. She pretty much slept with every friend I had and the two that were the biggest she kept as her ongoing fwb. One of the guys was a good friend of mine and hung like a horse."

"After we were married she had too much to drink one night and said she wished my dick was bigger. She denies it now, but she said it. And any time she refers to my dick she prefaces the comment with "little". Her "little friend", "little mushroom", etc. I have asked her repeatedly to stop, that it makes me uncomfortable, but she continues to do it. Almost like she can't help herself.So a couple of years ago she started working late, wouldn't answer her phone, etc. and I got suspicious. Went by her work early one day and saw her holding hands with a co worker. Confronted her about it and she said they are just good friends. The fact that he was African american didn't help my feelings because of the big penis stereotype."

"But goddammit I wish he had a big cock. I love a big one. I love the look of them, I love how they feel in my hand, I love that feeling of being totally filled up, I love seeing a nice bulge. I love seeing a guy start to get hard through his pants."

tenor.gif

Just a normal day on cuckit

Mfw I'm not hung like a horse:

full

I want to take a knife up their cunts. tbh

Last edited:
Just hit the gym bro and build up those penis muscles.

Wonder how big their dicks are

Probably 6*5? That's what is small now.

:feelsohgod::feelscry: Very brutal almost too brutal to read.

"I met my current bf"

I love how they so often say "my current boyfriend". They always expect their relationships to be temporary.

They might as well say "the cock I'm currently riding".

inb4 cope, but am a subhuman on the outside, so does it even really matter what size dick i have?

And yet people still deny the penis pill.

And yet people still deny the penis pill.
The problem with the penis pill is that having a big cock in no way helps you get laid, it can only help you once you've been judged as having a good enough face and height.

In 2020, the minimum requirement is 8×9 inches.

The problem with the penis pill is that having a big cock in no way helps you get laid
It does.

If you have a big one you get motivated to show it to her at some point. You often just need to be alone with her in a room, under the right circumstances you show your dick, it could impress her, you'll ask her to touch it and you have the classic foot in the door. It makes the path simpler.

If you have a small one you need to find a more subtle way and impress her with something else. It's harder.

JFL at relationships in 21st century. If you’re not good looking and with big dick the only way to win is not to play.

tenor.gif
jfl if you dont have 9x9 in 2019

JFL at relationships in 21st century. If you’re not good looking and with big dick the only way to win is not to play.

If you have a big dick you could camwhoremaxx.

"I think my wife´s preference for big penis causing her to cheat"

Women don´t have preferences if it was a preference it means it´s something she would like but don´t need i.e. a preference but since she is seeking it elsewhere despite being married it´s obviously an requirement for her to enjoy sex.

This is all pointless. We're not gonna use our dicks, ever, so what's the point of worrying about another damn thing?

thankfully i will never have the embarrassment of being laughed at for that...

because I will never get a girl in bed. :feelsrope:

Modern women want everything. You have to have the complete package not to be a cuck or incel.