Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dickpill will always prevail

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
First i wanna state Dickpill doesn`t apply to us since we`ll likely never get the chance to fuck a foid anyway but let`s use our imagination and think about a scenario where we manage to ascend we are gonna be completely fucked especially dicklets because all foids like big dick it`s a universal brutality and if i manage to fuck a foid or have a Gf i will always be compared to the previous guys no matter what so she`ll never truly be happy with all that said dickpill applies to normies the most and it`s such cope when they say foids dont care about size because they do alot

When I daydream about having a decent looking face, I then remember my small willy is the next hurdle :feels:

When I daydream about having a decent looking face, I then remember my small willy is the next hurdle :feels:
it`s so Fucking brutal hurts to even think about

The Joker GIF

well im so fucked my size aint even in my top 5 problems

A big dick is beneficial even as an incel, we are not living in ancient times. There's the internet, you can dm girls pictures of your dick and if you have built muscle and have a nice body from going to the gym they will love it.

timmy turner head ass boy
Big Dick Incels used to be on Omegle back then showing their peeners to random chicks and got it taken down as a result. The site became nothing but incels trying to get girls to masturbate with :feelskek: