Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The dichotomy between my innate preference for attractive foids, and my conscious disdain for them

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Do you guys ever catch yourselves admiring Stacy's facial structure, almost falling for the halo which her appearance provides? I do fairly often. Of course I'm too blackpilled to fall into female worship, but what annoys me is the contrast between what my instincts expect of them, and the truth of female nature which I'm well aware of.

The fact that I know, deep down, that I want to idolize them frustrates me immensely. My brain wants me to think that these narcissistic NPCs are literal angels, I get a dopamine rush just from seeing them smile, while at the same feel sadness due to knowing that I'll never have them. I absolutely hate this aspect of myself, I don't want to feel rewarded for goddess worship, I wish my brain would stop lying to me about their character. What's the point in prodding me into being favorable to foids when I won't be reproducing anyway? I hate this shit.

I think this is what first led me to really enjoying anime, it satisfies my desire for attractive foids, while simultaneously creating a world entirely divorced from the one which I despise. The faces of cute 2D girls aren't something that I have to feel conflicted about enjoying, I can just drift off into my cope without lingering depression or inadequacy.

understand you buddy, to know the foid you admire, already had chad cock in her mouth

I hope this stays up because its high IQ but at the same time fem worship? Either way OP I know the feel all to well in my ethnicity its pretty common for men to refer to women as god.

They take advantage of this all the time, its best to distract yourself from those whores.

chemical castration for ascension tbh. is it legal where you live?

I hope this stays up because its high IQ but at the same time fem worship? Either way OP I know the feel all to well in my ethnicity its pretty common for men to refer to women as gods
It's not really worship though, if anything it's a small insight into why men fall into worship in the first place.

I like the look of women but I hate them too much tbh.

We are naturally mesmerized by attractive foids' bodies and small actions, but we resent them strongly as people.

Low IQ cucks from inceltears can't apprehend this conflict.

Take the fake-up pill, you'll never look at an apparent Stacey again without suspicion and scrutiny.

Take the fake-up pill, you'll never look at an apparent Stacey again without suspicion and scrutiny.
Only 2D girls are worthy of admiration tbh, Stacy is a whore covered in paint.

I look close, and in most cases its kilograms of makeup.