Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Diabolicalpill

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Sometimes there’s nothing wrong with being a malicious, petty, little shit.

This is the diabolicalpill. It’s very simple. Make foids life very annoying and uncomfortable without any violence.

How? Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, sabotage condoms if there is like a jar somewhere, or if you can access them (the foid will blame her partner, and hilarity ensues).I also like to shoplift from stores run by foids or with foids working there. Sometimes, if there is a foid working at a convenience store or something, I piss in the sink or try to cause as much damage, I also spill my drink on the floor.

Another thing I like to do is scare foids. I used to go night walking a lot, and sometimes, if I was behind a foid, just by herself, I would shadow her, some distance away, and try to make her think I’m stalking her. Then before she escalated things, I depart.

inb4 moralfags call me an asshole, yes, that is what I’m aspiring to be. Just darktriadmaxxing, don’t mind me.

Ehh, this is just shit we say online, irl nobody really does shit like this.

Believe what you wish to believe. Maybe once corona subsides I will do something based and video it.

Believe what you wish to believe. Maybe once corona subsides I will do something based and video it.
These things aren't really based, just petty. Real revenge would be trying to find happiness and ignoring foids altogether. Find a passion, something that makes your life more interesting and worth living. This petty shit will never bring you any gram of happiness, and if it doesn't, why bother doing it? Hurting others like they hurt you will not make your life more comfortable, and you should try to maximize comfort in life while minimizing your suffering.

It’s not over for diablocels

C915D81C EDD8 4696 8720 1576A0E6336A

IVE ACTED ON PSYCHOPATHIC TENDENCIES BEFORE FORGIVE ME

Real revenge would be trying to find happiness and ignoring foids altogether. Find a passion, something that makes your life more interesting and worth living.
giga iq
but i can't :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

no lol many do it IRL

I told my friend in-front of foids to who always annoy him to rape them and show
them who's the alpha and later they told my teacher :lul:
I get an enjoyment from annoying foids

OP is very based

giga iq
but i can't :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Me neither, but we must keep trying. Comfort and happiness should be our goal, because suffering sure as hell ain't something I want to experience for another 30 years.

These things aren't really based, just petty. Real revenge would be trying to find happiness and ignoring foids altogether. Find a passion, something that makes your life more interesting and worth living. This petty shit will never bring you any gram of happiness, and if it doesn't, why bother doing it? Hurting others like they hurt you will not make your life more comfortable, and you should try to maximize comfort in life while minimizing your suffering.
what about doing both?

true, but my life here is fraught with pain and emptiness, the least I can do is spread the gift to those too privileged to know suffering and depression.

true, but my life here is fraught with pain and emptiness, the least I can do is spread the gift to those too privileged to know suffering and depression.
I understand how you feel, my life is shit too. But unfortunately happiness or at least comfort won't just appear out of thin air, as much as my idle and rotting ass would want that. So we must at least change our mindset, try to find some way to bring about happiness and comfort in our lives. Dwelling on this negative shit just gives them more power, the foids and the normies. They live rent free in our heads, causing us even more suffering than they already did. So we must try to focus on the positive.
what about doing both?
Doing something negative has negative impacts on your own mood, feelings and thoughts. It would be best if we could just live a tranquil and peaceful life, looking at the positive and trying to create positive change in our lives. Easier said than done, of course, I myself am far from actually doing it.

Most of that sounds like entry level darktriadmaxxing tbh.

I understand how you feel, my life is shit too. But unfortunately happiness or at least comfort won't just appear out of thin air, as much as my idle and rotting ass would want that. So we must at least change our mindset, try to find some way to bring about happiness and comfort in our lives. Dwelling on this negative shit just gives them more power, the foids and the normies. They live rent free in our heads, causing us even more suffering than they already did. So we must try to focus on the positive.

Doing something negative has negative impacts on your own mood, feelings and thoughts. It would be best if we could just live a tranquil and peaceful life, looking at the positive and trying to create positive change in our lives. Easier said than done, of course, I myself am far from actually doing it.
true tbh, but I’m already working on myself. The reason I like small acts is because they’re simple to do on a whim, and once I’ve done it it has made my day.

tbh

only dumbass ITcels think we actually do/say these things irl

but tbh I'd like to be a dark triad, one of the reasons I want to learn NLP is to exploit people like they did with me

tbh

only dumbass ITcels think we actually do/say these things irl

but tbh I'd like to be a dark triad, one of the reasons I want to learn NLP is to exploit people like they did with me
Unfortunately NLP is pseudoscience, aka total bullshit.

what if I am not an old man who still goes through a process of positioning myself?