Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The desperate plight of the normie

It took them a few days of quarantine to realize that they are worthless human waste?

I was born with this knowledge

Welcome to my life every day Ed.

"They don't really have any friends, just drinking partners"

THIS THIS THIS. Most of my "friends" in college were just this. I really only had like two people who I was close with, and even those friendships dissolved.

Are normies beginning to embrace the blackpill?

Are normies beginning to embrace the blackpill?

A long spell in quarantine and half of them will embrace the rope. They won't be able to handle the blackpill.

mass roping will commence

THIS THIS THIS.

CDD291A1 D032 4606 A294 5EDE0D016930

I was born with this knowledge

also THIS!

Looool at how much of a fucking panic normies are having over this. If it wasn't for the news I literally wouldn't notice any difference other than some shops being closed.

Spent literally every single weekend before this one, going back 5+ years inside posting on the internet. As if 10 more will make any fucking difference.

THIS THIS THIS. Most of my "friends" in college were just this. I really only had like two people who I was close with, and even those friendships dissolved.
Same bro, the only people i occasionally hang put with are just people i drink or do other drugs with, i don't really ever talk to them, outside of those events.

I'm pleased to see a lot of normscum are finally suffering

Drinks me

I like myself and I'm pretty productive. I just learned to be self sufficient because of my genetics. Normies on the other hand are living it up so much that they never had time to self-reflect and focus on entertaining themselves. So now they're suffering.

I'm surprised at how weak normies are. This meme virus is a godsend for me. I guess I just assumed everybody was smart enough to entertain themselves. Bad assumption to make for stupid shit eating normoids.

I'm surprised at how weak normies are. This meme virus is a godsend for me. I guess I just assumed everybody was smart enough to entertain themselves. Bad assumption to make for stupid shit eating normoids.

Normies are the biggest copers.