Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The desire to dominate and humilliate tall and wide males burns withing me with the force of a thousands suns

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Seriously. I have grown a special hatred for tall and wide males. I would love to somehow achieve incredible physical strength and make a big male bend on their knees before me. I would love to humble them down. Love to humilliate them in the department they are most confident (physicality).

Oh and I would love to acidface or just put a bullet on Chad, but thats another matter.

My hatred for other unfairly genetically gifted males grows every hour i'm alive.

100% this. I want superhuman strength that'll make me rape big Chads and I'll force them to cuddle my legs and beg for mercy.

Most incels here would murder if they could get 1/10 of your facial looks though. Bullet goes both ways tbh.

100% this. I want superhuman strength that'll make me rape big Chads and I'll force them to cuddle my legs and beg for mercy.

I would love godlike/teletinetic powers and would still use my powers to up my strength and dominate physically big males instead of just ripping them apart with some psychic blast.

I have chad/ chadlite friends,don't judge them,a lot of them are nice

You have a pretty good face. I'm sure some incels would like to do those things to you because of it.
What is your height anyway?

Gay.

I also don't get this hatred for good-looking men. The really good-looking ones are, in my experience, usually even the friendly and helpful ones. The worst ones are the normies who are not incels but also not good-looking that women are simply drawn to them. These are the ones who might try to put others down in order to appear more alpha for the foids.

pxb0v9B.jpg

tbh I don't mind Chads that much. I don't like them but I don't hate them either.

But that will never happen.

time to ERmaxx

The desire to dominate and humilliate tall and wide males who don't also have a good face burns withing femoids with the force of a thousands suns

I'm 5'11 and never got anything for it, kind of a framecel tho

Reminder, shortcel but good looking = fakecel

But tall and ugly = real incel

Gay.

I also don't get this hatred for good-looking men. The really good-looking ones are, in my experience, usually even the friendly and helpful ones. The worst ones are the normies who are not incels but also not good-looking that women are simply drawn to them. These are the ones who might try to put others down in order to appear more alpha for the foids.
High IQ.

Fortunately though, you can't and won't do shit, cunts.

Most Chads tend to be alright, but Stacies on the other hand...

High edge.
When faced in this situation you'd avert your eyes and flinch.

You yap like a foid. "OMG IM SO OPRESSD... MY PRObMS R LIEK BIGGER THEN U'ALLS PROBLSM! I HAVE FACE BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAS TALLS!"

Being a manlet is not a problem. Being a bitchass manlet is.

nibba you are retarded u got zer0 physical abnormalities start with yourself pls

begins psychically controlling chad
Fraud2

I wish I had that passion as if it's natural, as if nature intended for subhumans to accept being tormented and struck fear so that subhumans won't fight back, fuck nature

As a tall very narrow man, i fucking feel you so bad..
Having a super narrow bideltoid with wide hips
i have a MASSIVE hatred for men with high dimorphism (wide shoulders/narrow hips)

Op is 5'11" and good looking. What a joke.

A lot of comments here saying they don't mind Chads much but hate Stacy's. Me, while I despise Stacy's more, I really fucking hate Chads. I get what the OP is saying, and I wish I could do to a Chad what Ramsay Bolton did to Theon Grayjoy, while making his Stacy girlfriend watch.

This obsession with top genetics males come across as going beyond envy. Comes
across as homoerotic tbh.

Jealousy is a sin, Zyros.

Images 2

Framemogs zyros

Seriously. I have grown a special hatred for tall and wide males. I would love to somehow achieve incredible physical strength and make a big male bend on their knees before me. I would love to humble them down. Love to humilliate them in the department they are most confident (physicality).

Oh and I would love to acidface or just put a bullet on Chad, but thats another matter.

My hatred for other unfairly genetically gifted males grows every hour i'm alive.
thats sounds like a scrip from a play or some shit.

This is the gayest title ever

I dont think height should be a reason to dislike someone. I'm 6'2 - but I never get laid

It's over for mentalcels.

I don't care about other men I just want my very own waifu.

I'm wide in the midsection, you can humiliate me. :'(

Haha that sounds more like your fucking gay fantasy

Gay.

Relatable as fuck.
I just got throwed down verbally this week by an ugly and manlet normie with almost no frame lenght despite myself being a "tall"(5'11) and wide male.

I remember the first time I saw a pic of you full body on lookism or sluthate.. don't remember... I thought you were like 6'8. your face is good but RIP your frame is 1st percentile

do you wear lifts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back