Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dentist told me Im a chinlet

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I went to the dentist and I told him I want to fix my overbite and he said it was because my chin bone is too small.
Its over, the dentist confirms it.

Last edited:
Fuck the dentist, you pay him money to get insulted in your face.

brutal, the dentist once told me that my teeth have a very bad structure.

It's Over If You're A Chinlet , The Chin Is One Of The Most Important Facial Features

Not so different from paying for a face rating. At least the dentist fixes your teeth. Plus, he's being honest and there's a shortage of honesty in the world.

I'm chinlet and jawlet. I have 0 jaw definition.
It never began

I’ve said many times do not go to dentist do not brush your teeth let them rot out the dentures

Not so different from paying for a face rating. At least the dentist fixes your teeth. Plus, he's being honest and there's a shortage of honesty in the world.
Brushing the teeth and dentist is big cope

Sure ive seen your pics and your htn at least
those aren't mine, there the ones for another user and i got a warning for it, do u want to open a conversation to prove it

Last edited:
I’ve said many times do not go to dentist do not brush your teeth let them rot out the dentures
Having shitty teeth can hurt tho, makes it hard to copemaxx.

dentistcels are blackpilled too

Redemptionfuel for @Saysitsover.

I went to the dentist and I told him I want to fix my overbite and he said it was because my chin bone is too small.
Its over, the dentist confirms it.
I'm a narrowchincel. When the foid dental assistant was putting the X-ray mouth guards in my mouth she's like "OMG your jaw is so tiny". Fuck you, bitch, your brain is tiny.

Same thing happened to me. My lower third is so poor and my jawline, as well as my chin, are virtually nonexistent. I had to have my bottom wisdom teeth removed specifically because my jaw had not even a milimeter of room for them (they removed the top ones without my consent anyway even though i had room up there). Even after braces and orthodontics, I still have a huge overbite.

I'm so retarded that I didn't even realize how much having no jaw matters. he thought it didn't matter and that people didn't care.

You're not really LDARing unless you're literally rotting your teeth JFL :feelskek:

It’s over for mouth breathingcels

Meanwhile you got excess chin fuckers mogging everybody.

The t(r)ooth hurts, doesn't it?