Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The demographic of military women should not be ignored.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Let's start with the lower enlisted women. They join any military branch and are surrounded by tons of men for every women. Naturally, they are even more inclined to only being attracted to Chad. They will listen to Chad's every command, and ignore their superiors if they are not attractive. These women are also likely to live among the men in the shared living quarters. In the navy, they are cheating on their husbands/boyfriends. In the army/airforce/marines they live in barracks/dorms, and the term "barracks train" has arisen to describe what happens when a women has multiple gangbang her. They will work their way up the chain by fucking or flirting with men of superior rank.

Next is female "leaders". They will favor the Chads that they are in command of. If you are an unattractive male, do not expect any leave being granted. You will be given shitty details while Chad sits on his phone all day (texting females). Women do not have the mental capacity to plan a mission and execute it successfully. Every time they try and lead a mission, a man must take over and lead it while she remains nominally in command.

Female "leaders" will try and get you to exercise more, or do better at your job, all while being unable to meet the incredibly low minimum fucking standards. They can't go one hour with doing physical work without complaining and pulling out their women card. They will get pregnant and find any reason to get out of missions. When ships go out to sea, they will get covered in "seamen", and when the ship ports, they'll have fun with the guys in the local area (as long as its a popular sex tourist destination like where black men are). On deployment they will give men blowjobs for them to take their guard duty.

Letting women into the military was one of the worst decisions made. How are you supposed to respect a women, salute her, and listen to her orders when she gets fucked by men? How can you be commanded by someone whos entire purpose is to get bent ever, reamed by large cocks, and have random dudes pump a load of hot jizz on their fucking faces?

let them all join the military and die. In fact let them get captured by a ethnic war party, gangbanged and then executed on live stream.

JFL femoids are not even eligible for draft in most countries kek

let them all join the military and die. In fact let them get captured by a ethnic war party, gangbanged and then executed on live stream.

JFL femoids are not even eligible for draft in most countries kek
hmmm not a bad idea

They need to be given more lenient standards just so they can enter, that's how you know it's a bad idea to let them in.

They need to be given more lenient standards just so they can enter, that's how you know it's a bad idea to let them in.
its ridiculous tho, its not just the military, the cucked governments are now trying to reduce the requirements even further so they can get more female cops and stuff. so fucking stupid.

Yes lets let more people in who arent qualified or dont fit the requirements just because they are female!!!!!!!!!!!

its ridiculous tho, its not just the military, the cucked governments are now trying to reduce the requirements even further so they can get more female cops and stuff. so fucking stupid.

Yes lets let more people in who arent qualified or dont fit the requirements just because they are female!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how you get more police shootings.
When you give a 5 foot scrawny woman a gun, and make her patroll a ghetto neighborhood.
Of coarse She is going to go straight for her gun, because there is nothing else she can do to stop a male criminal.

This is how you get more police shootings.
When you give a 5 foot scrawny woman a gun, and make her patroll a ghetto neighborhood.
Of coarse She is going to go straight for her gun, because there is nothing else she can do to stop a male criminal.
you arent wrong... but i believe they never send a women alone like that to a bad area..

you arent wrong... but i believe they never send a women alone like that to a bad area..

They do in my neighborhood.
My uncle called the cops because these guys down the neighborhood were high as fuck and partying loud as fuck music going.. BOOM BOOM BOOM.. They send one female cop and my uncle got on the phone with her boss and told him what the fuck is one white chick going to do and her boss told him they were short as fuck on cops(they aren't paying them shit and they cut off retirement for them in 2008).

Letting women into the military was one of the worst decisions made. How are you supposed to respect a women, salute her, and listen to her orders when she gets fucked by men? How can you be commanded by someone whos entire purpose is to get bent ever, reamed by large cocks, and have random dudes pump a load of hot jizz on their fucking faces?
This is why I hate taking any kind of orders from women. They at least have to be competent in what they're trying to manage.

Dam if a woman was leading me to active combat ill just shoot myself, that way I can be spared the failure and eventual death that will come when we fail the mission kek

Dam if a woman was leading me to active combat ill just shoot myself, that way I can be spared the failure and eventual death that will come when we fail the mission kek
fuckn lol

All woman need to be DRAFTED in the name of equality, it's not fair to woman that they have been excluded in the past. During the Vietnam war alone 2,200,000 men were drafted,0 woman were drafted.
When WW3 comes around, woman should be the ones storming the beach's of China,not men.