Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Delusional World Of Masculinity Copers

can masculinity attract females?

• yes

• no

• only if ur tall

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes but a 5'5 alpha is not slaying anything.

In the end what matters is the quality of your genetics, not your behavior. You could be a skirt wearing femboy, if you are tall and have good facial bones you will be much more worth to females than and roidcel.

Obviously that's cope, it's just a bunch of red pill mgtow garbage

Just watched the video and I completely agree with it. I often saw that those who got bullied the most were usually those gymcelling and denying the truth the hardest. I was never really physically assaulted in school (I was isolated and humiliated instead) and thus I never had that complex of physical inferiority despite being the shortest and weakest in my class and one of the shortest/weakest in my school.

The video is kind of gay and lazy. Gay music and lazy because does not narrate his points.

The video is kind of gay and lazy. Gay music and lazy because does not narrate his points.
masculinity copers were the ones getting bullied at school so they think they in their villian arc or some shit by going to the gym

Only if you're tall & handsome can you attract femoids if you're masculine. If you're an Incel you have
"Toxic masculinity" or "Small dick energy" If you act masculine.

Only if you're tall & handsome can you attract femoids if you're masculine. If you're an Incel you have
"Toxic masculinity" or "Small dick energy" If you act masculine.
gymmaxxing as a short person doesnt intimidate anyone :lul:

Women are attracted to the positives of high T, tall and forward jaw and skull projection and big dick etc, NOT the negatives: hairy, aggressive, balding, ogre-faces, being good at math etc

Women are attracted to the positives of high T, tall and forward jaw and skull projection and big dick etc, NOT the negatives: hairy, aggressive, balding, ogre-faces, being good at math etc
autism too is a negative bc high T

how does T levels effect math skills
There was study that I read a while ago that the more T that you have, the better you are at math, but the more estrogen you have, the better your ability to read and understand language.

It's all about faceculinity.

Masculinity copers are just gay people and ugly foids

Their visions of 'masculinity' are so boring, that presumably a true Alpha Male would just sleep and never bother waking up

why are u here if ur gonna looksmax then go on looksfag.org

why are u here if ur gonna looksmax then go on looksfag.org
It has "fag" in it and so it's gay. As gay as not going to the gym. Go to the gym to prevent this gay fate, bro.

I'm so sick of these guys. Acting like they have really have a one size fits all plan for everybody