Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The delusion of WHITE MALES

planetoftheapescel

planetoftheapescel

Banned
-
whiteboys rotting on this forum think black guys have no hope in hell of fucking and impregnating all of their women because they saw an infographic on /pol/ saying neegers were "genetically incompatible" with white women or something (they have no idea what this means or anything about human genetics btw)

MEANWHILE IN MAINSTREAM CULTURE OF THE YOUTH:

how many bbc threads have you made in the last 20 minutes dude :feelskek:

go get your twink asshole blown out by a big black monkey you fucking gaylord jfc

how many bbc threads have you made in the last 20 minutes dude :feelskek:

go get your twink asshole blown out by a big black monkey you fucking gaylord jfc
OP perfectly encapsulates your mentally deranged /pol/tard delusion
take the REAL blackpill and see how reality really is

OP perfectly encapsulates your mentally deranged /pol/tard delusion
take the REAL blackpill and see how reality really is

so sorry your first account got banned :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

the reality is you're a mentally ill freak obsessed with black dongs. Get off incels.is and go make a grindr account fucking faggot. I don't even browse pol jfl, yet alone 4chan

58534.jpg

the reality is you're a mentally ill freak obsessed with black dongs. Get off incels.is and go make a grindr account fucking faggot. I don't even browse pol jfl, yet alone 4chan
No idea who this is old boy, have you tried taking your meds instead of suffering in your paranoid delusions linking totally different people together?

this guy is 100% right though

You do realize andrew tate said he hates incels. He despises you, and yet you've posted god knows how many forums in the past 40 minutes just meatriding his white dick.

over for banned grey nigcels...

black males only do slightly better than asian males when were talking about mayo foids. and asian males do extremely bad with mayo foids.

Most white women and women in general find niggers ugly. It’s just that it’s not socially acceptable to say that like it is for Indians or East Asians. I should make a thread about this ngl.

over for banned grey nigcels...

black males only do slightly better than asian males when were talking about mayo foids. and asian males do extremely bad with mayo foids.

I read this post in Andrew tates voice and it made it pretty funny. 4/10 bait