Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The dehumanization of men in sexual pleasure is one of the most insidious types

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
Because men themselves weaponize sex as a means of power towards other men, which reinforces the idea that we are animals in a constant state of de-construction who can never get the human aspects of pleasure in sex.

As a proof of that, let's check those two health articles on the female and male orgasm, made by the same author. The bias starts when she describes how each sex reaches orgasm through phases: women start at 'excitement', in which the woman "agrees to sex focusing ON the sexual stimuli", posing them as humans and focusing on sensations; men start at 'arousal' which is described as the man "seeing SOMETHING OR someone that prompts sexual stimuli", then going for it like an animal, thus dehumanizing them. As if women also didn't get aroused this way.

She proceeds mentioning that 'some researchers believe' women can have as much as 12 different types of orgasms, but the male article never mentions the prostate as a valid pleasure source for men. There's a lot less research on that area than there is on the clitoris, and I said above, many men also weaponize this kind of stimulation and limit themselves even more. Male pleasure is seen as robotic, one noted, a closed case, an ice cream machine you press one button and the thing comes out. If that isn't quite literally dehumanizing, I don't what is.

Finally, there's the orgasm gap and how oh so bad it is and how men are at fault for not knowing how to stimulate them on all the 12 specific combinations. But dehumanized people do not contribute to humanity, so they're expecting to get all the attention and researches about them in detriment of men, only to get surprised at guys going to extremes of society. That's what margins and marginality even are.

I sent her an e-mail and LinkedIn note about sources on male pleasure studies, and she didn't answer any... as usual.

All of this is pseudoscientific foid-worshipping drivel; the simple answer is foids are somewhat inherently even more backwards or "feral" in their attraction mechanism, seeing as how far hypergamy and the rise of standards has permeated the modern world... :feelsjuice:

Simply look at their obsession with height and the nonsensical strict "cutoffs" and biases they apply towards manlets; the definition of animalistic. :feelsclown:

Post her info so we can doxxx her, besmirch that piece of shit a la old 4chan

"it is suspicious to touch yourself because society says so and sees you as a faggot for it, therefore must be true".
Eurgh, I can read you like a fucking magazine. You're part of the problem, caring about how trash sees you and mimicking their judgement process.

"it is suspicious to touch yourself because society says so and sees you as a faggot for it, therefore must be true".
Eurgh, I can read you like a fucking magazine. You're part of the problem, caring about how trash sees you and mimicking their judgement process.
Broh I don't want anything inside my asshole.

Broh I don't want anything inside my asshole.
But the point is you felt the need to react as if that made any man who wanted look suspicious for the reasons mentioned above. You're part of the dehumanization problem, even if doing so unconsciously. I wouldn't be surprised if your aversion to prostate stimulation is purely based on appearances, constructing your self-image on externalities. Tauri as fuck, that and the 'bro'.

faggot

Am I still a tauri? Or did I ascend to a freak-101?

But the point is you felt the need to react as if that made any man who wanted look suspicious for the reasons mentioned above. You're part of the dehumanization problem, even if doing so unconsciously. I wouldn't be surprised if your aversion to prostate stimulation is purely based on appearances, constructing your self-image on externalities. Tauri as fuck, that and the 'bro'.
:feelsokman:

You, on the other hand, base your representation on ranks like an overcompensator robot, "B1", "grade 7 autism". The image I have of you is precisely of a robot whose programming assimilates 'faggot' with 'butt' automatically, even the rapid-fire nature of your comment hints that. Such a refined thought process, you're not a human right? More like an RWA.

You, on the other han base your representation on ranks like an overcompensator robot, "B1", "grade 7 autizm". The image I have of you is precisely of a robot whose programming assimilates 'faggot' with 'butt' automatically, even the rapid-fire nature of your comment hints that. Such a refine thought process, you're not a human right? More like an RWA.
just shove stuff up your ass bro :soy::feelstastyman:

just shove stuff up your ass bro :soy::feelstastyman:
Yes, RWAs have an obsession with holes. The focus with all Neutral and Evil types is never that they are humans (since they aren't) touching themselves because they want to feel good, it's always a disgusting projection of their values: Tauri value togetherness with people so get together with the majority buttplay-hating population, while RWAs obsess over the hole.