Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "The degenerate behavior of women is what’s causing China’s degeneracy." - Yu Minhong (head of China's largest English training school)

Society is past its due date.

World ending nuclear war when?

I hope the based chinks will finally liberate the world from the yoke of the jewnited states of zogmerica.

When foids start rejecting Chads.
I hope the based chinks will finally liberate the world from the yoke of the jewnited states of zogmerica.

Not if (((they))) infiltrate China first. And they're trying their best - feminist propaganda in China is at an all time high.

Women wreck nations, well said by this Chinacel.

Chinese people in general are terrible but China foids are among the worst women in Asia, bunch of materialistic, self centered, golddigger bitches. There's a reason whitey doesn't run JBW game as much over in China and that's cause he knows the women there are no good.

>>Therefore, the rise and fall of a nation usually depend on its women<<

He's cucked. The rise and fall of a nation always without exception depend on its men, women are too subhuman to have any sort of agency.

The problem is not females acting like degenerates, it is men allowing them to do so. Foids are inherently foul creatures who need to be curbed. If you let them loose, you can only expect thottery.

A Chink who knows how to speak our language would know about the truth of this better than most of them.
Keep your sluts under control China, good luck
>>Therefore, the rise and fall of a nation usually depend on its women<<

He's cucked. The rise and fall of a nation always without exception depend on its men, women are too subhuman to have any sort of agency.

The problem is not females acting like degenerates, it is men allowing them to do so. Foids are inherently foul creatures who need to be curbed. If you let them loose, you can only expect thottery.
Women are the gatekepers of reproduction, which is ultimately the next generation and the future. You underestimate how hopeless it is for men to try and salvage a society in which women have collectively decided on driving things into the dirt and nothing short of violence will change their minds. What are you supposed to do, threaten the foid-supported status quo and risk not getting put in the next generation? The next generation is the spawn of Chads who don't give a shit and cucks willing to be docile and betabuxx in exchange for 1.8 kids. The future belongs to what's coming out of wombs, so that shit is the future. It's not just the Chinese or some whypipo that think this, the Cheyenne Indians of America have a proverb which goes: "A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it is finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons." What are you going to do without women on your side in the long run, even though they aren't good for much in the short term?

Last edited:

stating the blinding truth about the downfall of modern society = sexist remarks lolol

theres no helping normies they simply dont understand. enjoy your ww3

They want high earning changs or white/european chads only

A Chink who knows how to speak our language would know about the truth of this better than most of them.

Women are the gatekepers of reproduction, which is ultimately the next generation and the future. You underestimate how hopeless it is for men to try and salvage a society in which women have collectively decided on driving things into the dirt and nothing short of violence will change their minds. What are you supposed to do, threaten the foid-supported status quo and risk not getting put in the next generation? The next generation is the spawn of Chads who don't give a shit and cucks willing to be docile and betabuxx in exchange for 1.8 kids. The future belongs to what's coming out of wombs, so that shit is the future. It's not just the Chinese or some whypipo that think this, the Cheyenne Indians of America have a proverb which goes: "A nation is not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground. Then it is finished; no matter how brave its warriors or how strong their weapons." What are you going to do without women on your side in the long run, even though they aren't good for much in the short term?

>>a society in which women have collectively decided on driving things into the dirt<<

You're giving these inferior half-humans way too much undue credit. Suffrage was forced down women's throats when the majority of them opposed it. Females didn't "fight" for shit dude.

Numales and cucks are your enemies, not foids. This is so obvious it shouldn't be explained.

>>a society in which women have collectively decided on driving things into the dirt<<

You're giving these inferior half-humans way too much undue credit. Suffrage was forced down women's throats when the majority of them opposed it. Females didn't "fight" for shit dude.

Numales and cucks are your enemies, not foids. This is so obvious it shouldn't be explained.
foids wouldn't have gotten here without cucks, sure, but they're where they are today and would refuse to budge even if men were in the streets fucking shit up for change. We could have averted this if we saw it coming 100 years ago at the very least but it's over for the west now

foids wouldn't have gotten here without cucks, sure, but they're where they are today and would refuse to budge even if men were in the streets fucking shit up for change. We could have averted this if we saw it coming 100 years ago at the very least but it's over for the west now

>>they're where they are today and would refuse to budge even if men were in the streets fucking shit up for change<<

The blame here lies at the foot of the government. Protests are for incompetent beggars who are angry at the state for not fulfilling its responsibility as big Papa, the caregiver to whom they're so dependent.

Men standing up would not mean going out on the streets, it would mean creating powerful organisations. Large scale organisation is a male only quality. Females can not organize among themselves hence why they haven't created any institution of significance in the entirety of human history across the globe in every culture.

Foids shouldn't be asked to obey, they have to be forced to obey.

Chinese westernized foids are the most degenerate whores on the planet tbh.

But isn’t this really saying that MEN are the children being led around by their dicks? I’m not sure I’m cool with that. I’m also not sure I buy that men don’t have values and morals apart from what women tell them. I feel pretty moral.

High IQ

Just press the damn button already

Actually awesome intuitive and true....however he had to apologize....

“I’m now deeply aware of my inappropriate remarks and my erroneous perceptions of gender issues. What I said didn’t show enough respect towards women, and I failed to understand both genders should shoulder family and social responsibilities.”

head of China's largest English training school

The English language is the conduit of degeneracy in Asia. It's ironic for someone who promulgates it to criticize degeneracy, although foids don't need to know English and consume liberal-plutocratic media to be the whores they inherently are.

China is a plague on humanity.

The English language is the conduit of degeneracy in Asia.

English is the conduit of westernization and westernization is the conduit of degeneracy and whoredom. Curryland is facing the same problem. All non-english speaking nations should outlaw English completely.

At least Chinesecels can still moneymaxx

Supply and demand. For a generation and a half female babies were aborted or given up for adoption and now there is a huge imbalance and the male/female ratio. Now thebwomenniver there can get the best of the best.
At least now in China they can have two children.

I hate this apocalypse cope, no it's going to get better in the financial sceme of things and better for the people on the top but you? You won't be aknowledged as someone in a struggle you won't exist in stats or culture all whilst everyone's going to spit out this bullshit that "we are all the Masters of our success and demise is your choice everybody is equal in the ability to have the dream if you work hard enough" got an ephinany lately that reassured me thats the single greatest lie ever told, it's all a joke come to think of it having children in sryia blown in half, children being raped in juvenile hall detention centers in the name of profit in the school to prison pipeline the same people ordering the strikes and handing down the sentences think that working hard and being just is the greatest spitting out on a podium about morality.

Last edited: