Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The degeneracy in the US

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The fact that hooters is actually a real thing wtf

At first I didn't realise it's a real thing

Then I realised it was and it was probs some strip club or I dunno some thing where girls dance in slutty clothes or maybe a clothes shop for females

But it's a fucking RESTAURANT??? A restaurant that revolves around the waiters having big bobs?

Is that what it really is?

People actually buy stuff from there? Who's buying this stuff? Do families go there?

never been there, supposedly the hot wings are good

Then I realised it was and it was probs some strip club or I dunno some thing where girls dance in slutty clothes or maybe a clothes shop for females

But it's a fucking RESTAURANT??? A restaurant that revolves around the waiters having big bobs?

People actually buy stuff from there? Who's buying this stuff? Do families go there?
That's a real thing? I thought that was just some restaurant South Park made up jfl

Simps who tip the girls and slip them their phone numbers.

My spoilt brat female cousin worked for hooters and was complaining on twitter about creepy men tipping her.

I've only met her once (I'm a britishcel) and I don't want to meet her again. Typical spoilt brat narcissistic entitled American girl.

femboy hooters

Simps who tip the girls and slip them their phone numbers.

My spoilt brat female cousin worked for hooters and was complaining on twitter about creepy men tipping her.

I've only met her once (I'm a britishcel) and I don't want to meet her again. Typical spoilt brat narcissistic entitled American girl.
creepy = ugly

as if brothels didn't exist in the past. The restaurants are literally just clothed women with big tits nothing exciting.

Hooters is dead. Nobody goes there anymore now what we can all see boobs on the internet whenever we want. It was popular maybe 20 years ago and families went there yes. Hooters isn't the only one, there's also twin peaks and tilted kilt.

as if brothels didn't exist in the past. The restaurants are literally just clothed women with big tits nothing exciting.
Degeneracy.

This is the state of the degenerate world we live in.

"Nothing exciting"

Imagine if hooters came out in the 50s. It wouldn't be "nothing exciting'

Of all the things indicating out-of-control degeneracy in the US, the existence of Hooters restaurants ranks somewhere around #4,582,095.

I only went to Hooters once, right before they closed their location in my area. Wings were decent enough and the blonde waitress did a good job of pretending to be friendly. Not the worst chain restaurant in the world from what I remember from 20 years ago.

Degeneracy.

This is the state of the degenerate world we live in.

"Nothing exciting"

Imagine if hooters came out in the 50s. It wouldn't be "nothing exciting'
well sure but weren't the waitresses in the 50's eyed upon too even though only a few were good looking. The only reason hooters exist is because it's easy to grab populous attention (specifically men) for the big titted whores (they all are in the chain). You would easily have done the same thing if you want a lot of your food to sell, as this is basic marketing.

How old are you? Even if you don't live in America, how are you just now hearing about Hooters?

The reason Hooters now has stuff like a kids menu and the like is, it used to have a "breastaurant" image, but over many years and facing many social issues, it decided to "mainstreamify" itself. Present a new image of "No no, this isn't anything sexual. In fact, bring your kids!"

How old are you? Even if you don't live in America, how are you just now hearing about Hooters?

The reason Hooters now has stuff like a kids menu and the like is, it used to have a "breastaurant" image, but over many years and facing many social issues, it decided to "mainstreamify" itself. Present a new image of "No no, this isn't anything sexual. In fact, bring your kids!"
I don't live in the US. I think the only way of knowing what it is if u don't live in the US is by being a normie