Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The definitive article on DICK SIZE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The patriarchy holds women back from the true pleasures of PIV orgasms which are easily achievable with a big one. Women have been lied to this entire time, and they are gonna DEMAND greater sexual pleasures.

So dick size matters. But every female body is beautiful regardless of race, weight, boob or butt size, and face.

Sounds like equality to me.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

yeah i know girth matters

> therealfemaledatingstrategy.com

Feels like the modern Völkischer Beobachter

Suifuel, that's why they fuck animals because men are not good enough in bed for most of them. Biology made a mistake. Maybe all men should have 10inch dick and last few hours.

Suifuel, that's why they fuck animals because men are not good enough in bed for most of them. Biology made a mistake. Maybe all men should have 10inch dick and last few hours.
the dogpill is the most rational of pills

After thousands of years of betabuxx the average man's dick is disformed and small. Real cock is + 8x6 and curved up.

Less than that = deformed. Brutal.

nature made a mistake when creating women

10x10 or death.

nature made a mistake when creating women
Yes, and they shove everything inside their pussy, after that they can't feel anything, soon elephantpill will be reality

Real cock is + 8x6 and curved up.

10x10 or death.

tfw 4.5x3.8 HOW can anybody cope with the fact that you have a almost micropenis tier dick?
Any 3 inch grithcels here?

@omnilet @Mecoja look at my above video WTF

I saw teh thumbnail and i'm DEFINETLY NOT clicking it, that is absolutely disgusting and there is no way any human dick can fuck that anymore

And people jerk of to that? that's a huge suifuel. No dick is enough for them. @micropenis29 was right, 6 inch is a micropenis now.

And people jerk of to that? that's a huge suifuel. No dick is enough for them. @micropenis29 was right, 6 inch is a micropenis now.
thats why @Personalityinkwell is wearing his device as we type

I can only feel disgusted by this kind of shit, and jfl at cucks simping for her at the comment section, I bet they all have tiny dicks themselves

the absolute state of humanity