Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The definition of pedophilia

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Wojak holding pepe big brian thumbnail

Doesn't pedophile actually mean "lover of children" in a non-sexual way?

Doesn't pedophile actually mean "lover of children" in a non-sexual way?
Idk what pedo even means anymore. If you find a 17yo hot and you're 18 you're a pedo now.

Based if the pedo one is female and the victim is rice and curry boys

Last edited:
IT won't touch this

This is what you said:

You said boys and even if you meant girls its still not based. Are you a pedo? Are you a faggot?
I meant the pedo one is a female, not male lmaoo

Also how the hell is this pedo if the girl is older than me? and how it makes me faggot? Jfl

Last edited:
I said "victim" i should have used quotation marks

Also how the hell is this pedo if the girl is older than me? and how it makes me faggot? Jfl
Ok I see, you edited your comment now. Maybe you worded it the wrong way at first

Ok I see, you edited your comment now. Maybe you worded it the wrong way at first
More like you assumed it wrong, obviously i won't gonna refer to pedo males it's obviously female pedo to boys