Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The defense of life is based on narcissism

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Living is a machine that generates suffering where the instinct for life is the only thing that turns the handle to make it work.

People who defend life in their sadistic selfishness and their strategies of atonement for their own existential horror force more people to suffer from the same plague that is conscience and the human microcosmal manifestation of the decay of the universe in things like hunger and the deterioration of the body

All life in this world is the extension of the curse that God suffered when he was forced to exist and in his timelessness he could never not be
(Secularly or not)

I can imagine the dull eyes of these people who appeal to concepts based on the false value of life and consider themselves empathetic, I can see the sadistic essence of what is called empathy, these people just go around regurgitating their own interests, be it approval, be it pleasure or sharing the pain
This is what I see in all activism in the world that focuses on defending life.

Ok kill yourself faggot
Some critics of the pessimist often think they have his
back to the wall when they blithely jeer, “If that is how this fellow feels,
he should either kill himself or be decried as a hypocrite.” That the
pessimist should kill himself in order to live up to his ideas may be
counterattacked as betraying such a crass intellect that it does not
deserve a response. Yet it is not much of a chore to produce one. Simply
because someone has reached the conclusion that the amount of
suffering in this world is enough that anyone would be better off never
having been born does not mean that by force of logic or sincerity he
must kill himself. It only means he has concluded that the amount of
suffering in this world is enough that anyone would be better off never
having been born. Others may disagree on this point as it pleases them,
but they must accept that if they believe themselves to have a stronger
case than the pessimist, then they are mistaken
Naturally, there are pessimists who do kill themselves, but nothing
obliges them to kill themselves or live with the mark of the hypocrite on
their brow. Voluntary death might seem a thoroughly negative course of
action, but it is not as simple as that. Every negation is adulterated or
stealthily launched by an affirmative spirit

It is a natural instinct of all living species to choose life over death.

Following natural instinct is not the same as narcissism, it is a rather twisted way of looking at things, which hides an intention to portray a negative image of human life (and other species)

It is true that lives are more suffering than joy and happiness, but not all lives are equal, so you cannot apply that negative vision to the totality of humanity.

Incel suffers, Chad enjoys and is happy even though he has the same limitations as any other human being

You think that life is only pain because it is the only thing you experienced due to your status as an incel, but that only applies to you as an incel, not to everyone.

You are being narcissistic by believing that your vision emanating from your personal experience is applicable to the entire species.

Last edited:
It is a natural instinct of all living species to choose life over death.

Following natural instinct is not the same as narcissism, it is a rather twisted way of looking at things, which hides an intention to portray a negative image of human life (and other species)

It is true that lives are more suffering than joy and happiness, but not all lives are equal, so you cannot apply that negative vision to the totality of humanity.
If natural instinct were an excuse to perform an action, rape would not be illegal
I disagree, following natural instincts is narcissism, especially for those who are rational and can deny them, If my natural instinct is to eat defenseless beings and torture them, I am a generator of suffering, maybe instinctively narcissistic and psychopathic but I'm still a narcissist and a psychopath
I am not treating life as something particular, if in one corner a person lives in abundance and in another a person is rotting in hunger, in general, in the system, living is bad.
Also because the good of one only exists from the suffering of another

Incel suffers, Chad enjoys and is happy even though he has the same limitations as any other human being

You think that life is only pain because it is the only thing you experienced due to your status as an incel, but that only applies to you as an incel, not to everyone.

You are being narcissistic by believing that your vision emanating from your personal experience is applicable to the entire species.
No, I'm not seeing life as its pleasures, in the hormones of the brain
I'm seeing life in its general form, as one thing, life in its general form would be better if it didn't exist.
Apart from individual desires it would be better if nothing had ever existed, the absolute absence of search and boredom

Okay, maybe some people have a much "happier" head than others, but that's just a superficial issue, happiness it's something empty