Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Deep Black Pill (No normie incels allowed)

PrisIncel

PrisIncel

Banned
-
1. If you went full weaboo, you made the volcel choice early on. You probably had some woman in your life saying "just be yourself" a little too many times, or you rebelled too hard against being somebody else.. or you have absolutely no social skill and you don't understand you caused your own suffering with this pussy repellent.

2. Nazism and Inceldom are not compatible. We are not fuckable subhumans. Nazis dealt with people like us a lot worse than modern normies.

3. No political movement is ever going to make somebody else fuck you. No matter how directed, how well lead, there is nothing that can be done to make unfuckable mutants like us fuckable. If we started to actually win, they would kill us before they'd turn stacy's over to us. Just as it is in our nature to mate, it's in their nature to protect the genepool from us.

4. If my life has taught me anything, there is a very good chance that leadership in the multiple incel groups are actually chads and stacys making a joke out of all of us.

Never go full weeaboo.

I agree, anime is what is causing this

>4. If my life has taught me anything, there is a very good chance that leadership in the multiple incel groups are actually chads and stacys making a joke out of all of us.

:feelsmega:

1. If you went full weaboo, you made the volcel choice early on. You probably had some woman in your life saying "just be yourself" a little too many times, or you rebelled too hard against being somebody else.. or you have absolutely no social skill and you don't understand you caused your own suffering with this pussy repellent.

2. Nazism and Inceldom are not compatible. We are not fuckable subhumans. Nazis dealt with people like us a lot worse than modern normies.

3. No political movement is ever going to make somebody else fuck you. No matter how directed, how well lead, there is nothing that can be done to make unfuckable mutants like us fuckable. If we started to actually win, they would kill us before they'd turn stacy's over to us. Just as it is in our nature to mate, it's in their nature to protect the genepool from us.

4. If my life has taught me anything, there is a very good chance that leadership in the multiple incel groups are actually chads and stacys making a joke out of all of us.

1. Don't care that much about people who watch anime, if they want to they can do whatever they like
2. Agreed
3. Alt right needs to stop coping
4. I agree, just look at all the LARP'ers here, there was even a thread today that said it was better to remain a virgin than fuck unattractive girls, and these are the people who dare to call themselves incels. I believe I am one of the only truecels here man seriously too many fake fucks here, it has to be at least 60% of people here who are just LARP'ing like fuck. My fellow truecels like KyloRen, 13k, Total Imbecile, are extremely rare even here.

For the moment the will to create a real incel political workforce is positive LifeFuel. Could end up in something good, one day. (btw, how did things go with your weird collegue ?)

This post is completely fucking moronic. Muh weebs and muh nazis. Plenty of Chads in their Goku cosplay got gangs of bitches hanging off them. Yea, Hitler gassed all the ugly people. Sure. That's why he implemented harems so the 20% of Hanz could impregnate 100% of women. Oh wait, that isn't what happened at all:

https://jimsnowden.com/2013/08/08/marriage-in-the-third-reich/

"Starting in 1933, German policy aimed to stuff the (for the time) emancipated women in of the 1920s back into a role that was both traditional and, in its own way, revolutionary. She was to spend her life producing offspring, not merely out of a desire for children or duty to her family, but also for her race and her Fuehrer."

"Hitler compared childless women with deserters from the battlefield"

"To promote this new woman and this new vision of marriage, the Nazis instituted a variety of policies, including marriage loans, tax incentives for large families, public honors for women who produced large numbers of children for the state, tax penalties for childless couples, and severe punishment for abortions"

"Professional women–doctors, lawyers, and teachers particularly–were pushed from their jobs within the first months of Nazi rule, often to make room for men of a more ideologically dependable character. Women were not allowed to hold leadership positions within the party or state, except for those areas, like the League of German Girls, already reserved for women. Girls were discouraged from pursuing higher education. Those who tried it anyway found themselves steered into home economics courses, which made it nearly impossible for them to move on to a life in academia."

The only men who couldn't get married in the Third Reich, assuming you weren't jewish, was if you had a medical condition. While it may feel debilitating nowadays, I regret to inform you not being 8+/10 in looks as man is not a medical condition.

But please, go on, regurgitate some more WW2 propaganda as if it is historical fact.

Anime is a problem and it drags kids into the depths of inceldom and depression. It's idolizes women so much it gives men high standards. I'm all for the pedo faggots of the anime community getting out the genepool but inceldom is a torture no man should endure.

Normie incels...... if there was ever such an oxymoron

This post is completely fucking moronic. Muh weebs and muh nazis. Plenty of Chads in their Goku cosplay got gangs of bitches hanging off them. Yea, Hitler gassed all the ugly people. Sure. That's why he implemented harems so the 20% of Hanz could impregnate 100% of women. Oh wait, that isn't what happened at all:

The only men who couldn't get married in the Third Reich, assuming you weren't jewish, was if you had a medical condition. While it may feel debilitating nowadays, I regret to inform you not being 8+/10 in looks as man is not a medical condition.

But please, go on, regurgitate some more WW2 propaganda as if it is historical fact.

Racial hygenics mother fucker? You think any of us with protruding noses or funny shaped brows would have been allowed to breed post ww2? Tell your story walking back to the kraut stand, Hans.
The SS were given severe breeding preference, and you had to be 6"2' to get into that. Bye bye manlets.

You Hitler worshipers would walk your own dumbasses right into the ovens.

Anime is a problem and it drags kids into the depths of inceldom and depression. It's idolizes women so much it gives men high standards. I'm all for the pedo faggots of the anime community getting out the genepool but inceldom is a torture no man should endure.

Anime is not a problem. But if you get consumed by that shit 24/7, it makes you cringy. Really really really cringy. You will never look like a man running around worshiping a foreign language, and emasculating yourself to it.. it's gigacuckdom.

Last edited:
Racial hygenics mother fucker? You think any of us with protruding noses or funny shaped brows would have been allowed to breed post ww2? Tell your story walking back to the kraut stand, Hans.
The SS were given severe breeding preference, and you had to be 6"2' to get into that. Bye bye manlets.

You Hitler worshipers would walk your own dumbasses right into the ovens.

Anime is not a problem. But if you get consumed by that shit 24/7, it makes you cringy. Really really really cringy. You will never look like a man running around worshiping a foreign language, and emasculating yourself to it.. it's gigacuckdom.

More baseless claims by a fucking retardcel. Took literally 5 seconds to debunk this shit you're pulling completely out of your ass:

https://www.historyonthenet.com/nazi-germany-schutzstaffel-ss/

After Hitler became Chancellor of Germany he ordered the creation of an armed force which would protect both himself and leading members of the Nazi Party from attack.

The first recruits, 117 men, were given the name SS-Stabswache Berlin. This was changed to SS-Sonderkommando Berlin shortly afterwards and on 3rd September Hitler re-named the group Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler.

Entry requirements for the elitist Leibstandarte included:

• Proof of pure Aryan ancestry for at least 150 years
  • Minimum height of 5 feet 11 inches
  • Being physically fit and in excellent health

Not quite a 6' 2'', huh. You do realize there was an entire German populace that wasn't in the SS, right? That supported Hitler and benefitted tremendously from his policies. I guess he was just going to gas all of them from not being perfect Aryan supermen at some point in the future, huh? Why wait? He had plenty of ovens for the 6 million. And just who the fuck were the SS supposedly given breeding preferences to? Their wives? Are you suggesting that even in a society with enforced monogamy that Chad cannot marry who he wants? I thought the pain point of being incel was that you don't get to have anyone, not that you don't get to have your pick of the litter. I will also like some sources provided for your claims. I don't imagine they will be manifesting, especially none that haven't been (((fact checked))).

You didn't fact check anything. You obviously have the history education of a 12 year old.

Your boy hitler got more germans killed than jews ever did. Grow up.