Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment the death penalty

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date

• Total voters
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
:waitwhat:
what are your thoughts on it? is it outdated and barbaric or is it needed?

i dont really know what to think of it ngl

we need it for all the cucks and roasties

Yes it is needed, but it should be only held for criminal foreigners in a country.

Death penalty for normies who not helping me tos earch for cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I don't like the fact that it's such a cold and organized institution (in America at least) but yes if someone wants justice in that type of way it should be their natural right to root out the troublemaker right at the source.

Only gay cucks are against death penalty.

Yes, death penalty should be the punishment for muder and treason.
it should be held for criminal foreigners in a country.
This as well.
Also it should be much quicker of a procedure, it should take a couple weeks, not years like in the US.

Death penalty for normies who not helping me tos earch for cute adorable loli waifu of culture
Props to you for only ever posting about non-existent cute adorable loli waifu of culture.

There should be a harsher form of punishment. I would much rather see criminals tortured than have them die a easy death in the electric chair

i agree with capital punishment for murder but treason? nah
Well treason against western degeneracy shouldn't be punished. I was talking if this happened in the future in a patriarchal society, and someone wad trying to destroy it.

It is completely idiotic to let the scum live long lives with tax payer money.
End them so they aren't burden

if death penalty existed these days incels would be the first to get executed

Death penalty is very high IQ tbh

Death penalty is needed now more than ever.

Based and high IQ

Death penalty would only be applied againts rapists and anyone who dares to hurt women, so no

I am against it because I am so ugly I want to criminalmax. But when I get caught I dont want to die.

When I read comments on articles about some specific crimes normies always call for death penalty to be introduced. Thus, my conclusion is that this site is also full of nirmies, which is dissapointing.

only Israeli shills want death penalty, countries with dealth penalities = kill anyone not politically correct for their time/that goes against government. if any incel is on the wrong side of the law with a country that actively hands out death penalties, odds are you won't be so lucky