Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The death penalty should be harsher for women

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
I mean, the standard is the same. In order to receive the death penalty in particular, you should have to be a psychopath of some kind, unfit to live in society

However, I think for foids in particular, the death penalty should be more brutal. Chemical euthanasia, or even the electric chair are too humane and fast for foids

They should have to suffer. Some of my favorite options for foid capital punishment?

Brazen Bull: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull

Lingchi

Judas Cradle
Pear of Anguish

Also crucifixion, skinning alive, drowning, and burning are all viable. I like personally prefer any option where the execution can be done in public, and the foid is used to set an example.

Crucified, slowly burning foids lined up on crosses in the streets to strike fear into their hearts. Male serial killers would be able to be executed by Morphine overdose

I agree with this

Pray so (((they))) won't ban it for foids

I like burning the most. We can throw them all in a pit and light the cunts on fire

The death penalty should be mandatory for women

I like burning the most. We can throw them all in a pit and light the cunts on fire
Foid burning pits in the center of every village square would actually be a great idea.

Saves space as to not interfere with infrastructure, like rows of crucified foids on the sides of roads may

Foid burning pits in the center of every village square would actually be a great idea.

Saves space as to not interfere with infrastructure, like rows of crucified foids on the sides of roads may
that would be beautiful