Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Death Of The White Race

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Officer
It really is sad that we have come to a point where little white baby boys will come into this world and get their foreskins chopped for a ritual not even of their own tribe.

They will then be sent to a prison camp for 13 years for a useless high school degree that doesn't qualify you to do any sort of work and you need additional training after the fact.

I as an Incel being attached to my race is one of the biggest copes I have to ever cope. In certain regards, I understand being white is being made in the image of God himself, on the other, the recipient extreme hatred/envy by psychotic, anti social, and inferior poop skinned races. All of these traits outside of my control, while being abused/beaten by mother for daring to resemble my father (the man she fucked and gave kids to)

I grew up really early and fast in life, and by my high school years, I was repping the swastika as a FB profile pic. In the early 2010s this was a social suicide but I didn't care because I had nothing to gain anyways from every perceived enemy.

Growing up as the youngest millennials, the social status/laws were set in place, and I was constantly fighting uphill against the downward trend society was going. I was gaslighted by my ideologies of Freemason's, Lizards, Illuminati, Satanic regimes, only to be laughed, mocked, ridiculed by everyone while I wished for my own people (and others at the time) to have better lives.

I truly mourn the death of the white race knowing the psychotic shitskin races will never mimic this quality of life again. I truly resent and psychotically bash old people in for their treason and the absoulete genocide of the German Empire/Race.

These automations that inhabit white bodies, I understand they are truly not human at all. Their bodies inhabited by narcissist/sociopathic demons, with no regard to their children, their community, and the collective future, only the future of which said demon inhabits. Their genocide is almost deserved if not outrightously deserved for all the insane wars the white Goyium have fought on behalf of (((them)))

The white women, literally being worse than the average pedophile, will deserve its future in a world without the greatest men to provide, Love, and protect for them. The white woman's ungratefulness and psychotic hate to it's own gender dynamics was the white races total undoing along with weak 1920-1960s white men allowing this crap.

I mourn the loss of potential of what this world couldve been. Maybe misanthropes of the past centuries saw the potential being burnt in front of them and that's what made them so bitter. When a lone lemming stands aside from the horde jumping off the cliff, what's the society after? How does it even cope? Does it go for a squirrel to companionship?

If whites were next on the Yiddish agenda, what were Indians of a couple hundred years ago? Especially with their very censored medicines. Unlike Indians a unholy book does not call for whites to be on reservations living as a minority, it's total TWD for the anti Christ Messiah to rule over the poop skins after.

The sacrifice of my generation on the ((((greatest))))/Boomer alter of Shabbos Goyism will always have me wonder why I'm supposed to stay loyal to a tribe of Yids LARPs.

This is just a drunk unsolicited rant, take whatever suits you

Fucking brutal man, white women are destroying their own race. They deserve to be fucking stoned for their sins

It is what it is

Fucking brutal man, white women are destroying their own race. They deserve to be fucking stoned for their sins
Stoning isnt enough.

Literal 1st worldwide Latina American women would be better to me than the average Stacy/Becky cunt

Stoning isnt enough.

Literal 1st worldwide Latina American women would be better to me than the average Stacy/Becky cunt
Too bad they’re also whores

The white race is not dying. You are just incel. It's just you, not white chads. White chads are fucking like there's no tomorrow.

I see white families all the time in America. They have their suburbs, churches, shopping centers, etc., and all the minorities are scared to mess with them.

The white race is not dying. You are just incel. It's just you, not white chads. White chads are fucking like there's no tomorrow.

I see white families all the time in America. They have their suburbs, churches, shopping centers, etc., and all the minorities are scared to mess with them.
You're an absoulete infiltrator on some Jew/Groid/Fed shit.

STFU

They all are.

It's just a matter of rewarding/punishing bad behavior after is what makes the difference
When the decision was made to let women vote, what the fuck were they thinking? And these are supposedly manlier men than any man around today. Are you saying that men genuinely voted for women’s rights? Little did men back then know, that foids aren’t human like us. They are the weaker vessels and have been made to cause chaos in the modern world. It’s like telling a toddler to run around with a pair of scissors. You let a woman do whatever she wants, and society goes to shit

When the decision was made to let women vote, what the fuck were they thinking? And these are supposedly manlier men than any man around today. Are you saying that men genuinely voted for women’s rights? Little did men back then know, that foids aren’t human like us. They are the weaker vessels and have been made to cause chaos in the modern world. It’s like telling a toddler to run around with a pair of scissors. You let a woman do whatever she wants, and society goes to shit
It started before that.

Once the government is allowed to legally kidnap your kids, and indoctrinate them VIA public education it was over.

Women are stupid animals that are more suspectable to brainwashing so after a certain low tolerance point I cant put the blame squarely on them.

1850s cowboy John wick was literally like "My kid needs an education"

I know that's not true, it's forced upon them, but if you don't care enough to fight/die for your kids, what are you exactly?

The economics of the 1850s couldn't hold a candle to life now, but with literally every other creature comfort/freedom at your disposal, idk how you allowed that

It started before that.

Once the government is allowed to legally kidnap your kids, and indoctrinate them VIA public education it was over.

Women are stupid animals that are more suspectable to brainwashing so after a certain low tolerance point I cant put the blame squarely on them.

1850s cowboy John wick was literally like "My kid needs an education"

I know that's not true, it's forced upon them, but if you don't care enough to fight/die for your kids, what are you exactly?
Modern luxuries made men too comfortable to want to fight for moral values

You're an absoulete infiltrator on some Jew/Groid/Fed shit.

STFU

No, honestly. I'll give you a specific. "Scheel's" sporting goods store. Look it up.

Just walk in there on any weekend and the parking lot will be packed with trucks and suvs, filled with white families shopping for guns, shopping for soccer balls and bikes for their kids, etc.

No, honestly. I'll give you a specific. "Scheel's" sporting goods store. Look it up.

Just walk in there on any weekend and the parking lot will be packed with trucks and suvs, filled with white families shopping for guns, shopping for soccer balls and bikes for their kids, etc.

Cool IT

Now walk literally everywhere else and it's all shit skins with their stupid fat families

Keep trying tho

Cool IT

Now walk literally everywhere else and it's all shit skins with their stupid fat families

Keep trying tho
You're just a lonely white incel surrounded by non whites.

You missed out on white female love, on your white family, and on the white spaces.

Too bad, so sad.

Focus on cloning technology to mass produce white Stacy eggs so that your race can survive.

It s not dead but yes it is dying . Just look at fertility rates im Europe , in 50 years whites are gonna be minorities in countrys like UK, France , Sweden, even in USA they will become minority.

You're just a lonely white incel surrounded by non whites.

You missed out on white female love, on your white family, and on the white spaces.

Too bad, so sad.
Fed/shitskin vibes

Lol sure thing bro

It s not dead but yes it is dying . Just look at fertility rates im Europe , in 50 years whites are gonna be minorities in countrys like UK, France , Sweden, even in USA they will become minority.
I think they already are honestly

Great post, I like this kind of stuff!
It's funny that I'm Incel and foids don't want me and all the problems like this, but it's still the only one race that actually interests me and I would cheer for it to have better things anyway.

hopefully sharia law replaces cucked western feminism in the future

Theyll need it if the white thots aren't immortal level 33 demons by then
yes but even then allah may be able to overcome their foid witchcraft

he is a formidable adversary