Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The death of the West is the fault of Radical Jews

G

Guest37263

Every crime against humanity, every disease and degenerate act and material and culture of filth and stupidity, has been founded and aggressively encouraged and implemented by Radical Jewish Supremacists. All you need to know is reflected in this book

Do not comment stupidity if you have not read this book. You cannot claim to have a position in a discussion if you do not understand or have the willingness to read and understand the arguments already presented in the discussion.

All of you must read this right now, or at your earliest convenience, and comment in this thread your thoughts after youve read it. Its a short read, less than 100 pages.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

This can no longer be found in google search, I saved it a long time ago luckily.

Oh and I dont think these needs to be said, but obviously this isn't all jews, just the problematic ones. Just like white people, most are awesome, but you will occasionally find a skinhead moron with 65 IQ who is not a good person to be around.

^ thats Just in case someone yells anti semite lmao.
Every crime against humanity, every disease and degenerate act and material and culture of filth and stupidity, has been founded and aggressively encouraged and implemented by Radical Jewish Supremacists. All you need to know is reflected in this book

Do not comment stupidity if you have not read this book. You cannot claim to have a position in a discussion if you do not understand or have the willingness to read and understand the arguments already presented in the discussion.

All of you must read this right now, or at your earliest convenience, and comment in this thread your thoughts after youve read it. Its a short read, less than 100 pages.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

This can no longer be found in google search, I saved it a long time ago luckily.

Oh and I dont think these needs to be said, but obviously this isn't all jews, just the problematic ones. Just like white people, most are awesome, but you will occasionally find a skinhead moron with 65 IQ who is not a good person to be around.

^ thats Just in case someone yells anti semite lmao.
Read this book ppl

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new,everything is jews fault
good post btw

The jewpill had been the worse one to realize for me. Almost everything bad in my life can be directly ir indirectly linked to them.

Even most of the diseases and cancers is promoted or accelerated