Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Death of Subcultures marks the Sexual Death of sub8 men

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
It was the summer of 2011, the year I failed my college entry exams, and spent the entire summer attending rock concerts. My childhood friend, a funny looking metalhead himself, set himself a quota to visit just about every music festival there was in the country and brought me along. Unlike me, he was aware enough and did try and live it to the fullest. He had to, as he was starting to bald, and his locks were beginning to wear thin. He wanted a alternative girlfriend, and back then he still had a niche to tap into. It was the alternative scene where a different type of masculinity flourished. The concerts we attended ranged from metal to punk, and attracted several generations. From hippie boomers on motor bikes to millennials. Unlike the sausage fests seen at techno or rave parties, the metal crowds had a more equal share boys and girls -- with the girls actually dating the boys from that scene. Those were the days were you could still see a skinny 25yr old skeletor with a green colored diffusing mohavk and a bad posture with his cute gothic girlfriend attending a Jello Biafra concert. This was, I emphasize, still not a out of place image less than 10 years ago.
MV5BMTc0NDQyOTI0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYyODY5Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg
004_NXT_06092017at_0004--1d09154ade3746ce64f761113fb18368.jpg
what-to-wear-to-a-heavy-metal-concert-1.jpg

The beauty of subcultures was that they operated like microcosms where there was less competition. Truecels had it hard sine the dawn of time, but for all the sub8's who were operating within niche subcultures, you just needed to be slightly above average in that particular compartment to get laid. In the 1960s, the feminist writer Germanie Greer, upon seeing men with long hair for the first time in her life in swinging London, remarked that the guys who looked completely unremarkable with a crew cut, became angelic with long hair.

By 2013 the subcultures suddenly started waning, rapidly. Just as Charles Mason cast a nasty shadow on the hippy movement, Ian Watkins getting caught fiddling kids made the 'emo cut' be associated with pedo tryhards impressing 12 year old girls. Former looksmaxxing scene kids got jobs in IT and became numales, and goth became the subculture of landwhales. For the non-Chads there was nowhere where to turn, no place to go and be creative, except becoming a gymcelled alpha bro or immediately opt for MTF if he liked pink crayons. There is a good reason incel wiki lists 'cutecel' as a legit category. The 'cutecel' could successfully tap into a alternative form of masculinity in the context of a specific subculture, he cannot however compete in a world of where emulating Chad Vikings is the only way to be perceived attractive by women.

tl;dr: Is there a coincidence that undercuts are the only acceptable hairstyles today? It weeds out men who look like shit with them. Leaving no room to improvise.

Last edited:
Tldr for lazycels: It's over.

This is true, even if you do find a 1 in a million girl who actually has a niche hobby and maybe attends conventions or something, she will still be fucking a Chad who doesn't give a shit about the hobby.

Back then in Russia was not so very easy to nichemaxx, when gopniks on every corner

very high iq grey post. I have noticed the same but I wondered if it's because I've just gotten older and don't have any friends :lul:

Good. Very annoying to see some 4/10 normie asshole with a 7 - 8 /10 goth/metal gf because he subculturemaxxed in northern europe. Seeing that just makes you want to beat his ass and take the foid.

Good. Very annoying to see some 4/10 normie asshole with a 7 - 8 /10 goth/metal gf because he subculturemaxxed in northern europe. Seeing that just makes you want to beat his ass and take the foid.
Why not become one yourself? If simply wearing a leather jacket and going to some concerts could get you laif with an attractive girl why wouldn't you do it?

I know for a fact that TINDER is the cause of this

Why not become one yourself? If simply wearing a leather jacket and going to some concerts could get you laif with an attractive girl why wouldn't you do it?

Subculturemaxxing requires starting from like high school and being accepted by those people (they won't just let any guy trying to get pussy join them). It's largely dead these days though. It was a millennial thing.

At least normies can stop with their "just get a hobby bro, just go to concerts".

I remember some dude made a post on here about subculturemaxxing dying out. He said he used to go to concerts and festivals and he'd see two subculture matched people together. Now it's a subculture girl dragging Chad in a button up along.

Back then in Russia was not so very easy to nichemaxx, when gopniks on every corner
How couldn't it be easier to nichemaxx at a time when every other guy had those rat-like little bangs?
gopnik_russia_man.jpg

All degenerate consumerist shit, tbh

nothing of value was lost

How couldn't it be easier to nichemaxx at a time when every other guy had those rat-like little bangs?
gopnik_russia_man.jpg
Because those act as "moral police", and nichemaxxing men are hated at every step for "looking like fags"

The world was was better before like 2015

I remember some dude made a post on here about subculturemaxxing dying out. He said he used to go to concerts and festivals and he'd see two subculture matched people together. Now it's a subculture girl dragging Chad in a button up along.
At one point, for some mysterious reason, subcultures became unacceptable thing for men to indulge in and mankind became divided between numales and gym bros.

I hate hypergamy, this I unironically endorse.

very high iq grey post. I have noticed the same but I wondered if it's because I've just gotten older and don't have any friends :lul:
It has been on the way of the dinosaur since 2010, I still remember the pivotal moment during 2014 when I almost crashed my car while flipping radio stations, suddenly realizing every single song sounded like it was made by swedish house mafia. Never would I imagine I would miss Nickleback.