Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The death of Bianca shows just how large the life gap between the most privileged group(hers) and the lowest(ours) is

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
A manipulative girl that toyed with and used those disposable men that surrounded her, and so 17 years of being loved and worshiped comes to a tragic end. What is sadder, to be robbed of a life you would have continued to live or to live such a life where you would rather be dead? Many men passes away silently but the death of one woman not even associated with us generated the highest traffic this site has seen just lol.

High iq, foid live like real life kings full of luxury while we males (incels) live worse than war prisoners

Lifefuel. I don't knowed about this until now

It helps that she was a young white girl and not some ethnic ghetto rat. The media devours that stuff.

I used to envy her for the fact that she is dead. Until i realized that i couldn't continue to play truck simulator everyday if i was dead.

She literally straight up said that men are nothing more than mere "expendables". "Replaceable". I wonder how many foids think in this manner

She literally straight up said that men are nothing more than mere "expendables". "Replaceable". I wonder how many foids think in this manner

Like 99 percent

Like 99 percent
They're fucking parasitic. It's just the fact that they have a pudenda. If not they would be the ones in our position begging for companionship.

I used to envy her for the fact that she is dead. Until i realized that i couldn't continue to play truck simulator everyday if i was dead.
Do you use a Driving wheel as well?

She will be fine addition to Blood War.

Its allways like this. An incels life is worth nothing in the eyes of society. Wait a few years and young men get euthanized for being ugly. All your lifeworth is equal your looks.

Looks = life

Ugly = death.

The man who killed her had as much respect for her life as she had for men's lives. People who are "outraged" over this killing can't see their own hypocrisy.

Literally all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back