Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The days of white power and supremacy are long gone

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
By 2030 the largest economy currently the USA will be surpased by China, India with Egypt and Indonesia surpassing UK, Germany, France and all of European countries.

Obviously this projections are based on forcasting based on current patterns and nobody has a crystal ball so it could actually turn out way differently but as things stand currently the days of white power are dead and buried. Never again will the white man ever be dominant anywhere. Lifefuel for black nationalists and Asian nationalists, muslims getting bombed currently etc.

Screenshot 2024 01 19 184601

@lifefuel

Last edited:
I'd take those projections with a grain of salt. Remember the "superpower by 2020" meme?

china is the highest because of its high population
same with india
jewnited states is up there because of j00ish influence/consumerism

China and India are still poor, they just have alot of people.

It's our own fault, we touched greatness and then we dropped the ball.

I'd take those projections with a grain of salt. Remember the "superpower by 2020" meme?
Yeah I know nobody has a crystal ball. Still though take for example India, what does Superpower actually mean? It means controlling other nations and such things which historically is not what Currys do. They have a totally different development path but have been slowly growing none stop over the last decades.

China has low birthrates and aging population. Demographics of China is grim. There wont be a Chinese century.

Whites get to suffer the consequences of their globilism (but muh jews) nah whites colonized asia and africa because of material greed and now they are being cursed for it. The white race will be destroyed by those they colonized

Browncels seething ITT

Whites get to suffer the consequences of their globilism (but muh jews) nah whites colonized asia and africa because of material greed and now they are being cursed for it. The white race will be destroyed by those they colonized
Lol whites are pathetic, they choose to destroy themsleves to cuck for Jews. If this is true then they deserve to be wiped out and destroyed by the darker races

China has low birthrates and aging population. Demographics of China is grim. There wont be a Chinese century.
China still has over 3 million live births per year, thats if the figures are accurate. If the figures are indeed accurate then they aint goint going anywhere , their economy will still keep growing maybe slower than now but growing never the less

China still has over 3 million live births per year, thats if the figures are accurate. If the figures are indeed accurate then they aint goint going anywhere , their economy will still keep growing maybe slower than now but growing never the less
Look up Chinese demograpics. They are too old to grow. The average age of China will be 60+ in 20 years

Who cares, it wouldn't affect us. Lifefuel for Chinesecels and Indiancels.

China and India are still poor, they just have alot of people.
numbers are what create power. Whites colonised the world and founded America, Australia, South Africa because at the time they had the numbers.

In 1890 or something 33% of all people on earth were white. Let that sink in, every 3rd person on this earth was pure white, not some mutt white washed white like latinos but pure white

Pretty much:feelsjuice:.

Demographics are mostly a meme when comparing countries with wildly different levels of technological advancement, per capita income and so on. For example, if you lose 10 farmers who make 10 dollars a day, but the 11th one gets a job in IT where he makes a 1000 a day, then your economy has massively grown even if your population has shrunk. This is exactly what’s going on with China, India, Indonesia, and so on. Any loss in their populations can easily be balanced and made up for by modernizing further.

Look up Chinese demograpics. They are too old to grow. The average age of China will be 60+ in 20 years
Personally I look at live births, who cares about old people? In 10-20 years they will be dead anyway. Look at the live births and you will see that China is not going anywhere.

Germany has like 300K live births per year and 50% - 60% of those are ethnics like Arabs or Africans. Ukranians for example are at war and their men getting slaughtered while their women are now spread across Europe meaning Ukranians as a race could disapear forever if their women decide to breed with the local germans french, italians etc

Demographics are mostly a meme when comparing countries with wildly different levels of technological advancement, per capita income and so on. For example, if you lose 10 farmers who make 10 dollars a day, but the 11th one gets a job in IT where he makes a 1000 a day, then your economy has massively grown even if your population has shrunk. This is exactly what’s going on with China, India, Indonesia, and so on. Any loss in their populations can easily be balanced and made up for by modernizing further.
Most advanced cities in China have lowest birthrates though
Personally I look at live births, who cares about old people? In 10-20 years they will be dead anyway. Look at the live births and you will see that China is not going anywhere.

Germany has like 300K live births per year and 50% - 60% of those are ethnics like Arabs or Africans. Ukranians for example are at war and their men getting slaughtered while their women are now spread across Europe meaning Ukranians as a race could disapear forever if their women decide to breed with the local germans french, italians etc
So you are saying it doesnt matter that good portion of the population is elderly. Wow okay

So you are saying it doesnt matter that good portion of the population is elderly. Wow okay
I dont think it matters at all because China still has 3 million live births per year.

It definately matters for Germany though where only like 100K Germans are born per year meaning they are screwed either way but China has enough births to remain relevant. It also matters for Ukranians who are not reproducing, that race could dissapear forever

I dont think it matters at all because China still has 3 million live births per year.

It definately matters for Germany though where only like 100K Germans are born per year meaning they are screwed either way but China has enough births to remain relevant. It also matters for Ukranians who are not reproducing, that race could dissapear forever
So demographics dont matter in China but they matter in Germany and Ukraine. Let me right that down so I can remember that

Ahahahahha the nigger cope counties

Super Power by 2030 Sar!

niggers and kikes are still here sadly. when did white power ever do anything? they were always all talk no action.

So demographics dont matter in China but they matter in Germany and Ukraine. Let me right that down so I can remember that
Do what ever you want and think what ever you want. Fact remains China will still have a large workforce, add in automation and they are not going anywhere.

As I said nobody can predict the future, it could very well be that whites can automate enough and actually grow their economies. But as it is now if things continue as they are now then whites are finished for good. Its up to them alone so who knows but for now they done and finished.

niggers and kikes are still here sadly. when did white power ever do anything? they were always all talk no action.
whites genocided American Indians and Aboriginal Australians

Ahahahahha the nigger cope counties
White power is over. France cant even retain their dominance in Africa they had just 5 years ago.

Most advanced cities in China have lowest birthrates though
True, as is the case in other countries as well. Which is why it's very good for them that their companies are currently moving manufacturing and investing into China's poor/rural regions, to do exactly what I talked about, making the low-productivity workers there much more productive and contributing to overall economic growth even if their population itself isn't growing.

That's why I specifically said that demographics don't really mean much when comparing countries with wildly different technology levels, productivity and so on.

Developing countries, thanks to lagging behind the advanced ones, can easily grow just by focusing on climbing up the value chain, making their workers more productive, adopting new technologies, and so on. Developed countries like Germany can't do that, they are already maxed out in terms of productivity, technology and so on, they don't have any room for catching up like this because they have very few countries to catch up to, no value chains left to climb. For them, the only way to grow is to create those new technologies to improve their productivity and to create new products, and that's much harder to do than simply adopting such after someone else has already created them, which is why a shrinking population is a serious problem for them economically, it's a real loss of talent and skilled workforce that can't just be replaced by retrained low-skill workers, because countries like Germany don't really have any such native workers.

This dude explains it quite succintly here:

A slowdown in “frontier growth” and technological progress matters a lot for the United States. But it matters less to Poland or Bangladesh – countries that are still trying to get to the frontier. While technological advances do still benefit them, most of their growth comes from using their existing inputs, like land and labour, in more efficient ways that are not technologically novel, or adding more capital that, again, is not technologically novel – some agrarian developing economies can grow simply by adding more tractors; no developed economy can.
For these developing countries, the challenge is to catch upwith the world’s advanced economies, and they can still have rapid improvements in their living standards without the need for global technological progress at all.

As I said nobody can predict the future, it could very well be that whites can automate enough and actually grow their economies. But as it is now if things continue as they are now then whites are finished for good. Its up to them alone so who knows but for now they done and finished.
This reminded me of this study I saw a few months before.

It looks at automation regulated by wage levels. Since obviously richer countries will have more robots, this dude looked at who has more robots than expected given their economic level, and thus is serious about automation, and who is lagging. Spoiler alert, the US and all of the European countries the study looked at, save for Czechia and Slovenia, had less robots than expected, while East Asians like China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Thailand had much more.

It's over for whitecels

Lifefuel for blackcels
Lifefuel for @lifefuel cels

By 2030 the largest economy currently the USA will be surpased by China, India with Egypt and Indonesia surpassing UK, Germany, France and all of European countries.

Obviously this projections are based on forcasting based on current patterns and nobody has a crystal ball so it could actually turn out way differently but as things stand currently the days of white power are dead and buried. Never again will the white man ever be dominant anywhere. Lifefuel for black nationalists and Asian nationalists, muslims getting bombed currently etc.

View attachment 1042871

@lifefuel
Deathnics can make a trillion dollar yet be starved and hungry for White Genes.

Deathnics can make a trillion dollar yet be starved and hungry for White Genes.
i dunno if that applies to every darkie. I understand it holds true for noodles but i dont see many black women wishing specifically for white men, yes there are some who do but the majority i see choosing blacks. Same goes with curry foids in the West from what i see and also muslim foids in general.

i dunno if that applies to every darkie. I understand it holds true for noodles but i dont see many black women wishing specifically for white men, yes there are some who do but the majority i see choosing blacks. Same goes with curry foids in the West from what i see and also muslim foids in general.
That's cause White men or rather white chads don't want stinky ethnic pussy. JFL just checkout Divestor movement among Sheboons.

Black nations are screwed because most of their money comes from guilt-tripped whites XD

By 2030 the largest economy currently the USA will be surpased by China

by 2030, there will be no economy, because most people will be unemployed because of ai
things are not going to stay the same way as they have been historically. human dominated society is about to go byebye

That's cause White men or rather white chads don't want stinky ethnic pussy. JFL just checkout Divestor movement among Sheboons.
I knew you were going to cherry pick some group of females to try and prove your jbw and thats why I already wrote in my previous cooment that "most" black women stick to their race. Of course there are many black foids who marry whites but not the majority

It's our own fault, we touched greatness and then we dropped the ball.
We also got corrupted by liberalism feminism and jewish influence in the media and government. It's not 100% are fault that we failed. But we didn't put a Stop to the decay of society when it started happening during the cultural revolutions in the nineteen sixties and seventies. Imagine fighting those evil nazis in world war two only to have your great grandchild, be a half black tranny.

Imagine fighting those evil nazis in world war two only to have your great grandchild, be a half black tranny.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: you fought for jews buddy now enjoy your diversity.

Funny thing is Hitler made numerous peace proposals to the Brits and said the Brits keep all their colonies and the Krauts keep Europe and the Brits refused. I am not a nazi or white so got no dog in that fight but this is what is recorded in official state records of the time

:lul::lul::lul::lul: you fought for jews buddy now enjoy your diversity.

Funny thing is Hitler made numerous peace proposals to the Brits and said the Brits keep all their colonies and the Krauts keep Europe and the Brits refused. I am not a nazi or white so got no dog in that fight but this is what is recorded in official state records of the time
It's amazing we we're all lied to about world war two and the holocaust. Baby boomer's really ingrained in me that the nazis were the most evil thing to ever exist on the planet. No I am not a fan of nazism and I am even part Jewish myself. But Jesus Christ the more I look into this. The more I realize that only the victors write the history books. I heard the holocaust never even happened They were just trying to get the Jews to assimilate and be relocated to Madagascar. But the allies bombed the train tracks and the jews starved to death. Either way, I still lose. Because I am dyschanic as fuck, But it would have been interesting had the good guys won world war two. Now I get to enjoy diversity instead. There's no problem with this for me other then the fact that I am around a bunch of violent minorities and stupid people who promote liberalism, which promotes feminism, which caused me to be a incel. This is why I can never forgive the western liberals and their value system.

Last edited:
We also got corrupted by liberalism feminism and jewish influence in the media and government. It's not 100% are fault that we failed. But we didn't put a Stop to the decay of society when it started happening during the cultural revolutions in the nineteen sixties and seventies. Imagine fighting those evil nazis in world war two only to have your great grandchild, be a half black tranny.
Brutal blackpill.

@ethniccel1 before the renaissance, i think whites were not really that dominant in the world. White dominance started after renaissance, then they got even richer due to colonization

Maybe the pendulum is swinging back

Last edited:
@ethniccel1 before the renaissance, i think whites were not really that dominant in the world. White dominance started after renaissance, then they got even richer due to colonization

Maybe the pendulum is swinging back
yep its just history. As they say history does not repeat itself but its definately rhymes. There were times when each nation in Europe only had a population of like 3-4 million or even way less for places like Sweitzerland, Denmark etc , some were colonised by Ghengis Khan some by muslims from North Africa etc. Europe was a shithole during the dark ages etc etc

Its just a back and forth and now the East (India and China) is rising back to top like before

Before UK colonized, India was more richer than UK