Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The day you kill yourself will be the day a young chad takes jb virginity

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
The day your worthless subhuman ass ropes will be a day of happiness and joy for some young chad. While you are in the morgue, cold and getting ripped open by a medical examiner after killing yourself, some chad will be at home smiling -- riding the high from earlier when he took a prime jb's virginity.

You are ruined beyond belief. I can't believe how fucked you are.

This is what I was talking in my masochistcels thread. Just end it faggot, go ahead and kill yourself loser

Your posts have gotten more saddening lately. :feelsbadman:

Worst part is that it will be your oneitis riding chad after you fucking kill yourself boyo, she will never even bother to remember your subhuman loser ass, she will continue to get ravaged and corrupted by chad after chad long after you have died. She could have saved you, she could have made it possible for you to make your family proud but she chose to fuck chad despite everything and anything, while you will rot 6 feet underground simply for not having the genetics that her superficial ass wanted.

Someone will always have it better or worse than you. If Chad slays a million jbs, will it make our deaths more or less meaningless? Chad and foids are alien zombies in another dimension.

Wow, this is the most painful black pill i have ever take.

Even if Chad gets killed or dies before us, it’s almost guaranteed that he experienced more love and validation in a day than you will have in your entire life time.

yes but I will be too dead to care about that

Which is why thERe are bettER options

Roping is low T. Go Eat Rice

Thanks for even ruining suicide for me, bro.

Oh look psyops. Neat.

This is why roping is not the solution. Live for something else. We will all have eternity to rot, but only one life. I dont give a fuck about some teen degenerates. Ive long passed that point.

Who the fuck cares, youre dead. This is nothing but a drop in an ocean.

That's why I say never suicide, it will be a victory for normie scum

The day your worthless subhuman ass ropes will be a day of happiness and joy for some young chad. While you are in the morgue, cold and getting ripped open by a medical examiner after killing yourself, some chad will be at home smiling -- riding the high from earlier when he took a prime jb's virginity.

You are ruined beyond belief. I can't believe how fucked you are.

Cope

That shit happens whether you're alive breathing or 6 feet under eaten by worms.

Some young chad is deflowering a jb foid as we speak right now.

How do you expect to improve your situation when you dwell on shit like that?

Just moneymaxx and go to some 3rd world slum where age of consent is nonexistent and bribe the fuck out of a JB's parents.

You weren't going to get genuine love and affection as a sub8male anyways..

You could be 6-7/10 and still get cucked and betbuxx. Your life isnt that much better than 7/10 male in 2019. Only difference is that 5+/10 males can run daygame better than 99% of the forum.

Worst part is that it will be your oneitis riding chad after you fucking kill yourself boyo, she will never even bother to remember your subhuman loser ass, she will continue to get ravaged and corrupted by chad after chad long after you have died. She could have saved you, she could have made it possible for you to make your family proud but she chose to fuck chad despite everything and anything, while you will rot 6 feet underground simply for not having the genetics that her superficial ass wanted.

Not if you go er first

Beta uprising now

true, same thing today