Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The day that made me incel and fucked up my life is coming up

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
i always dread the 15th of august because thats the day i started high school (i went to this retarded awful savage low-class thug school where i got heavily tormented and bullied to hell). i moved school later on but the mental damage was already done. even if i was good looking and tall i would still always suffer from the damage done by attending that school. my first day at that school was 15 august 2011, its been almost 12 years since then. its been over a decade since then. during that decade i have spent lots of time imagining what my life would have been like if i was sent to a normal school instead of that hellhole. my parents realised that school is terrible, so they sent my younger brothers to a different school and neither of them struggle with any incel issues, each of them get girlfriends easily. i avoid contact with my siblings as it feels like a glimpse into what my life should have turned out to be.

(i went to this retarded awful savage low-class thug school where i got heavily tormented and bullied to hell)
Same. Everyone was an addict junkie crackhead.