Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day that i deleted my normiebook

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
A year ago in my last job I was concentrating on developing my tasks on my work PC, when I start to hear very loud laughs from the other room of the company's user support personnel, due to the shadows projected on the wall by the coming light from the window I could see that all the staff were gathered on one of the employees' computers, taking off my headset and paying more attention to what was happening I could hear them saying things like "how ugly can one be" and other things that could be translated as "what ugly nigger", permanently paranoid as I am, for consequence of the influence of my past experiences I imagined that they could be talking about me, I was listening all the time to hear if they cite any traits that could be referred to me, but the rest was a conversation with lower volume and I only heard nonsensical whispers, later I thought to talk to these folks and see if I could spot a reaction, like a involuntary giggle, but nothing, I got relaxed and imagine it was someone else, maybe a meme shit video, I went back to work, after a long day of work and university classes I go into my normiebook to check some news on tech and nerdy stuff, and the first thing I see is the profile of that same employee in that everyone was gathered on the table in my list of recommendations for new friends, I immediately remember reading somewhere that one of the features in the facebook recommendation algorithm is based on access to your profile by people outside your list of friends, it was all clear now, and I wondered what I was thinking when I created this shit, what else could I expect from that, the results was obvious, I'm just creating a showcase for these people to entertain themselves while they mock the freak. After that I deleted my profile and never came back, creating a fagbook profile was one of the worst decisions I made as incel.

INCEL PSA: GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA ASAP

so fucking true. every time i go on i see suicide fuel.
Same. Like, in a matter of seconds, I see suicide fuel on any of those platforms, Facebook, Twitter, anything. Abandoning it all will probably help just about any incel.

it's over for wallpostcels
You must be strong, and overcome the wall with mighty incel willpower, brother. :feelsohh:

They must have tried acting as normal and inconspicuous as possible so that you wouldn't suspect them if anything.

I never deleted my Facebook because I never made an account in the first place.

it's over for wallpostcels
KEK sorry I will try to do it better next time, because it always have a next time:feelscry:
They must have tried acting as normal and inconspicuous as possible so that you wouldn't suspect them if anything.

I never deleted my Facebook because I never made an account in the first place.

Yes the bastards played the role pretty well I suspected nothing, at least a finished my work with light shoulders
Ture the only one I had was facebook, good thing a never bother with other

JFL at any incel that uses Normiebook/Jewbook/Kikebook/Kekbook/Copebook/Cuckbook.

I deleted mine in 2014 and have zero regrets, it's pure torture to use these sites as an incel.