Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The day my parents was summoned by my school because i insulted a slut

Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★★
When i was in 8th grade, i used to like a foid in my class (who was hideous, but for some reason i was idealising her and don't see it) and i was jestermaxxing in class and message to try to make her like me (jfl)

she finished by having a boyfriend and man i was never feel so much like a piece of shit than at this moment, she said it to me so naturally showing she just see me as a subhuman jester but never a potential partner.

I thinked about it and came to the conclusion than if she can't love me, i will break her and turn her self esteem into shit.

One day in Biology class, i say she looks like a mechanical keyboard (in reference to her several acne) and she started crying and going out the class like in a fucking dramatic manga, never know how foids can be so much sensitive it's crazy.

The foid teacher and other students (even outside my class) started hating me after this incident, because she was popular and i was juste a loser typical incel nerd.

The second incident was when i insulted her on messenger because she pissed me off, after this incident this bitch was crying to the chief education adviser and showing them the message i send to her.

My parents and me was summoned at principal office and he started to read the message i send, i just remember theses one : "shut your pussy", "i will break your bones and drink your blood" "you are a dick garage" and other comments about her physical apparence and insults, in front of my parents. I just started having a hysterical laughter because how much i was stressed :feelskek: my parents punished me for this :feelsUgh:

The year after this incident, my parents changhe me in a other school because my reputation was ruined.

I don't know why i remembered this today, but i wanted to share this here because how much funny this story was :feelskek: i regret nothing tbh i am happy to break this foid even if she probably forget me long time ago i still wish her all the bad happen to her :feelsautistic:

i only got called in for drawings, but yours is funnier, damn what message pissed of your parents the most?

My parents and me was summoned at principal office and he started to read the message i send, i just remember theses one : "shut your pussy", "i will break your bones and drink your blood" "you are a dick garage" and other comments about her physical apparence and insults, in front of my parents. I just started having a hysterical laughter because how much i was stressed :feelskek: my parents punished me for this :feelsUgh:
giga low inhib

giga low inhib
Not so much, i am high inhib irl but talked like this because she was not in front of me.

i only got called in for drawings, but yours is funnier, damn what message pissed of your parents the most?
I don't know, he just listed all the problematics message one after one and my parents said nothing, they just started argue me in the car

When i was in 8th grade, i used to like a foid in my class (who was hideous, but for some reason i was idealising her and don't see it) and i was jestermaxxing in class and message to try to make her like me (jfl)

she finished by having a boyfriend and man i was never feel so much like a piece of shit than at this moment, she said it to me so naturally showing she just see me as a subhuman jester but never a potential partner.

I thinked about it and came to the conclusion than if she can't love me, i will break her and turn her self esteem into shit.

One day in Biology class, i say she looks like a mechanical keyboard (in reference to her several acne) and she started crying and going out the class like in a fucking dramatic manga, never know how foids can be so much sensitive it's crazy.

The foid teacher and other students (even outside my class) started hating me after this incident, because she was popular and i was juste a loser typical incel nerd.

The second incident was when i insulted her on messenger because she pissed me off, after this incident this bitch was crying to the chief education adviser and showing them the message i send to her.

The year after this incident, my parents changhe me in a other school because my reputation was ruined.

I don't know why i remembered this today, but i wanted to share this here because how much funny this story was :feelskek: i regret nothing tbh i am happy to break this foid even if she probably forget me long time ago i still wish her all the bad happen to her :feelsautistic:
Manageable length :) Did read :)

Based lowinhibcel. I insulted foids very little in my middle school years. I should have done it more.