SuicideFuel The day my brother brutally humiliated me

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

For the end of sluts and their spread of STDs
★★★
12d 23h 32m
I remember my brother telling me: no girl will ever want you! You are failure, you don't do shit, you don't have a job, you are mentally ill, you are sick! The amount of times you masturbate will never come close to the amount of girls I have fucked. You are a piece of shit. That's why you will die alone and no one will want you, you are a nobody! You are shit! You are a faggot just crying in your room about women and depression! You don't have the basic capacities of a normal person, you can't do anything for yourself!

I will never forget this, ever. This is deeply ingrained in my brain and this was not the first time he said similar stuff to me in my life.
He is right though, especially about the amount of girls he fucked. The unbelievable, off-the-charts amount of foids that worshiped him and orbited him everywhere was just crazy, they looked at him like a god. He had a circle of friends but the countless girls around the city would flock just to him and ignore everyone else. His body count must be above 100. Every single girl in this city, even in the other nearby cities knew him and wanted him inside them, and so he did exactly that, he got inside of as many of these girls as he possibly could. And I had the opposite... I would be the one to be laughed at. I had no friends, people would pick up on me for jokes, no one ever respected me. I was always the outcast, the lonely dude that didn't get out of the classroom ever at lunch time, and even when it was time for everyone to go home, I would stay in the classroom alone for a long time, to contemplate my life and to wait for the school to go empty so I could just walk out of it alone without having to look at anybody and people looking at me. EVERYONE knew me in that school because I was his brother, and I was the opposite of his image.
He left a particular school in the city more than a decade ago, and people still know his name in that school as a type of legend.
Nowadays he has his own life with his woman, his own job with the company he created and owns, makes a fuckton of money and drives a luxury car.
He does not deserve a single thing of what he has. He used to cheat the fuck out of his girlfriend. He is a massive fucking cunt full of himself.

I just want to fucking die right now. Fuck this shit dude. I didn't ask to be what I am.

Last edited:
ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★
66d 23h 0m
Why did your brother do that? I mean what can he get by bragging infront of his unfortunate brother and being rude to him?

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★
27d 18h 34m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I just want to fucking die right now. Fuck this shit dude. I didn't ask to be what I am.
I think that is a sentiment that we all share. It is a unbelievable reality we are put through.
Brutal.
My brother does the same thing to me, but, he'll often punch me with the words he says. It hurts.
However, if there's some compensation to be had, you are the better man than him. You know the truth. He is just another half-wit who follows the order of society and the normality of "life." He'll get old and regret the little things that weren't driving stupid junk machines, or making fake useless paper. And then he'll die with ultimately no sense of being his own. Another zombie, six feet in the earth. Yes, we incels are suffering. But, we know all so much and have many copes. Now, am I coping rn with this? Perhaps. But it is something to consider.

Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★★
30d 22h 18m
How do people even have Chad brothers like you think some of those genetics would go to you

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★
38d 20h 35m
Studiocel said:
How do people even have Chad brothers like you think some of those genetics would go to you
Could be a result of a lot of things

copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★
8d 9h 11m
I'm so lowinhib I would beat the shit out of your brother and make him say "Thanks for that beating, dude"

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
29d 7h 52m
My brother also humiliated me. I was on the beach in the vacation village, and was alone for 2 weeks already while my brother was hanging out with a group of extroverts.
He saw me alone and told me "come with me, it'll be fun, stop being alone". I came, and he presented me to his friends. Some of them looked disgusted, but I tried my best to talk and be there. 5 minutes after I came, my brother said "come on if you can't speak more about you, you could sing. Like wtf? And his friends were "lol is he a singer, let's hear him sing".
Fact is, he knows I'm a terrible singer. I didn't even try, said "no, no, go fuck yourself", I stayed a bit more and when nobody wanted to talk to me, I moved out. I wanted to kill him for that, ngl. I took my revenge at the end of the vacations by beating him up for a reason that had nothing to do with it. My parents said I was an evil piece of shit for doing that and my brother hated me for months, not talking to me.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
12d 23h 32m
copecel2 said:
I'm so lowinhib I would beat the shit out of your brother and make him say "Thanks for that beating, dude"

Eschewcel said:
My brother also humiliated me. I was on the beach in the vacation village, and was alone for 2 weeks already while my brother was hanging out with a group of extroverts.
He saw me alone and told me "come with me, it'll be fun, stop being alone". I came, and he presented me to his friends. Some of them looked disgusted, but I tried my best to talk and be there. 5 minutes after I came, my brother said "come on if you can't speak more about you, you could sing. Like wtf? And his friends were "lol is he a singer, let's hear him sing".
Fact is, he knows I'm a terrible singer. I didn't even try, said "no, no, go fuck yourself", I stayed a bit more and when nobody wanted to talk to me, I moved out. I wanted to kill him for that, ngl. I took my revenge at the end of the vacations by beating him up for a reason that had nothing to do with it. My parents said I was an evil piece of shit for doing that and my brother hated me for months, not talking to me.
I wouldn't risk that. I am exactly the same height as him, but he is much stronger than me. So no, I would not try a physical fight.
I do remember my mom telling me that when I was much younger, I used to beat the shit out of him and there was a time I opened a hole on his head because I hit it with something and he wouldn't stop bleeding. I just don't remember any of that because I was too young and I've lost most of my memories.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
29d 7h 52m
I wouldn't risk that. I am exactly the same height as him, but he is much stronger than me. So no, I would not try a physical fight.
Gymcelling paid off in this way for me. He didn't need it, I was doing it to get pussies that he had for doing nothing. I didn't get pussies, but I beat him up. It's a bit of a consolation prize.

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Officer
★★
2d 10h 6m
If I were a judge in incelstan. I would say he should die for that

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
126d 17h 47m
I do remember my mom telling me that when I was much younger, I used to beat the shit out of him and there was a time I opened a hole on his head because I hit it with something and he wouldn't stop bleeding. I just don't remember any of that because I was too young and I've lost most of my memories.
Good for you if that was true. Couldn’t you try to do it again?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
204d 13h 32m
AlexAnguish said:
If I were a judge in incelstan. I would say he should die for that
Tbh :feelscomfy:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
12d 23h 32m
JosefMengelecel said:
Good for you if that was true. Couldn’t you try to do it again?
If I tried to do that nowadays I would be beaten to a pulp, my brother is much stronger than me even though he left the gym ages ago.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
7d 7h 59m
I remember my brother telling me: no girl will ever want you! You are failure, you don't do shit, you don't have a job, you are mentally ill, you are sick! The amount of times you masturbate will never come close to the amount of girls I have fucked. You are a piece of shit. That's why you will die alone and no one will want you, you are a nobody! You are shit! You are a faggot just crying in your room about women and depression! You don't have the basic capacities of a normal person, you can't do anything for yourself!

I will never forget this, ever. This is deeply ingrained in my brain and this was not the first time he said similar stuff to me in my life.
He is right though, especially about the amount of girls he fucked. The unbelievable, off-the-charts amount of foids that worshiped him and orbited him everywhere was just crazy, they looked at him like a god. He had a circle of friends but the countless girls around the city would flock just to him and ignore everyone else. His body count must be above 100. Every single girl in this city, even in the other nearby cities knew him and wanted him inside them, and so he did exactly that, he got inside of as many of these girls as he possibly could. And I had the opposite... I would be the one to be laughed at. I had no friends, people would pick up on me for jokes, no one ever respected me. I was always the outcast, the lonely dude that didn't get out of the classroom ever at lunch time, and even when it was time for everyone to go home, I would stay in the classroom alone for a long time, to contemplate my life and to wait for the school to go empty so I could just walk out of it alone without having to look at anybody and people looking at me. EVERYONE knew me in that school because I was his brother, and I was the opposite of his image.
He left a particular school in the city more than a decade ago, and people still know his name in that school as a type of legend.
Nowadays he has his own life with his woman, his own job with the company he created and owns, makes a fuckton of money and drives a luxury car.
He does not deserve a single thing of what he has. He used to cheat the fuck out of his girlfriend. He is a massive fucking cunt full of himself.

I wouldve poured acid on his dick in his sleep, fucking piece of shit.

Izayacel

Izayacel

NATURALE HARMONIE "
★★★★★
19d 13h 59m
your brother is a fucking bitch lol

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
126d 17h 47m
If I tried to do that nowadays I would be beaten to a pulp, my brother is much stronger than me even though he left the gym ages ago.
Even with a weapon? Brutal tbh

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
47d 13h 12m
And you let him get away with it

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Admiral
★★★★
18d 9h 55m
WOW he treated you so well it must be his personality that got him girlfriends! be more like youre brother silly inkwell see your brother? he had a positive attitude and treated you like shit thats a good personality stinky inkwell :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★
58d 7h 49m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
12d 23h 32m
Lonelycel said:
And you let him get away with it
I couldn't do anything. Apart from that, he threatened me physically several times, not only me, but his own damn mother and her boyfriend. He makes constant death threats towards the guy and doesn't hide that. Full blown cunt.
yikerinos said:
Yes full ER fuel. He is not a joke, he has done the same to our mother several times, and last time 2 months ago when they got in a full physical fight.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
You should kill your brother, no joke.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
12d 23h 32m
the virgin shepherd said:
You should kill your brother, no joke.
My mother is under physical threat by him and her boyfriend is under death threats by him. He told me a thousand times the next time he sees the guy he is going to beat te fuck out of him before killing him.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Neeting Sagecel
11d 14h 38m
My mother is under physical threat by him and her boyfriend is under death threats by him. He told me a thousand times the next time he sees the guy he is going to beat te fuck out of him before killing him.
Here's to hoping. :feelsLSD:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
12d 23h 32m
the virgin shepherd said:
Here's to hoping. :feelsLSD:
I don't know what happened. From sometime between 2008 and 2009 he got completely fucked in the head and went full on fucking cunt mode, and he was already a damn asshole much before that.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★★
16d 22h 28m

Man I’d have beaten him to The point he needed a surgery
GeneticDysfunction said:
I wouldve poured acid on his dick in his sleep, fucking piece of shit.

You know there are other ways to defeat a phsically stronger opponent?

Last edited:
B

BurntNegroid_Cel077

Officer
★★★★★
14d 16h 59m
Studiocel said:
Epigenetics. Partially due to genetic chance alone that Chads are born. Then they have to develop under the right environmental conditions to ensure optimal phenotype expression allows them to reach their full genetic potential. One of my friends is a fraternal twin and the discrepancy between him and his brother is insane. He's a 5'5 autistic framecel and his older twin (who practically took up a ton of space and nutrients in the womb and sat on top of him is 6'3, and built like a wide receiver.

When I met his twin for the first time I was genuinely surprised by how much a contrast there was: low inhib, extroverted, prominent facial features, doesn't wear glasses etc. It looks like he literally sucked the life out of my friend to become a giga Tyrone. Genetic lottery is cruel :feelsbadman:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
62d 12h 31m
My brother is half a foot taller than me, he's a 9/10 while I'm a 2.5/10. He's NT, while I'm a tera-autist.
He's saying left and right as well, while I rot of loneliness as a KHHTV.
Only thing I got going for me is that I make way more money than he does, but chicks don't give af about this until they are older and want to settle down with some beta buck cuck.

Y

yeahyeah

Recruit
★★
3d 4h 54m
Dude that’s so messed up. The way life works. Someone as mean as your brother soaks up all those worldly desires.

My advice would be to just focus on yourself and making yourself happy - as hard as it can be.

The Bible says that we should store up treasures in heaven, not here.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Subhuman Abomination
★★★
1d 3h 24m
I got lucky I don't have any siblings, having a chad brother or a sister us pure ropefuel