Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The day I took height pill.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
I was riding my bike for some morning cardio. And as I passed this tall dude, I saw some foids on the other side of the road giggling just looking at him. He was minding his own business. One of the foids even tried to get his attention.

I'm 5'8" relatively good build and I NEVER HAD A FOID ADMIRE MY LOOK! NEVER!!

Here's an even more brutal version.

There was this chick in my class who was worshipped by EVERY guy and since I grew up in a small town, almost EVERY dude knew about that chick. She was that good looking.

As you can imagine, all that gave her an ego boost, she barely ever gave anyone any attention. But one day this 6'5" motherfucker visits our class out of nowhere and I SWEAR to God this bitch's eyes glowed up harder than Oppenheimer's invention.

She was in a bad mood that day but instantly, she was talking with her friends so enthusiastic about the new stranger.

We were in the same class for 5 years, I never talked with her or vice versa.

But one day this 6'5" motherfucker visits our class out of nowhere and I SWEAR to God this bitch's eyes glowed up harder than Oppenheimer's invention.
and in the future he will be posting on reddit saying "height doesnt matter you just gotta look for the right one, my wife prefers short guys it just so happens i am around 6'5"

Heightpill is the most brutal one, i noticed the importance of the height in the first grade.

Height is king

I was riding my bike for some morning cardio. And as I passed this tall dude, I saw some foids on the other side of the road giggling just looking at him. He was minding his own business. One of the foids even tried to get his attention.

I'm 5'8" relatively good build and I NEVER HAD A FOID ADMIRE MY LOOK! NEVER!!

Here's an even more brutal version.

There was this chick in my class who was worshipped by EVERY guy and since I grew up in a small town, almost EVERY dude knew about that chick. She was that good looking.

As you can imagine, all that gave her an ego boost, she barely ever gave anyone any attention. But one day this 6'5" motherfucker visits our class out of nowhere and I SWEAR to God this bitch's eyes glowed up harder than Oppenheimer's invention.

She was in a bad mood that day but instantly, she was talking with her friends so enthusiastic about the new stranger.

We were in the same class for 5 years, I never talked with her or vice versa.
Fuck you grey

Probably a fakecel, go KYS

I'm 5'4"

I have a friend who is 5'1" skinny and weak.

He's always invisible in women's eyes. I truly feel bad for him.
Is he ethnic? I doubt you'd see anybody with those stats in the U.S. unless they're retarded or have a condition. It's quite rare honestly.