Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The day God comes back, will be a glorious one. So before that day comes, let's relax and share some of his verses.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Recap: @God is an Incels.me user who has been here since day 2. He was last seen August 7, 2018. We don't know where our supreme lord has gone but we hope to see the day he comes back, amen brothers. Recap Over.
I'd thought it would be nice to see some of @God's verses for we fleshlings can use to teach later generations of. Here's a personal favorite one.
U need god bro. And with god I mean drugs.
Such beautiful words, I'm crying but you can't see it behind the screen so take my word on it.
Another one...
Whenever I go to McDonalds I get heightmogged to death by girls. It's suicide fuel
He just wanted some McDonald's, this is the true suffering of our lord.
Last one is a prediction....
This forum will either take off and become big (10%) or die within 6 months (90%)
Obviously his prediction was correct seeing how you are reading this right now. He is the supreme after all.

@God, wherever you are, we love you, and we hope you return one day. Thanks for reading everybody.

IMG 1447

I was here since november 2017 and i still can't muster enough energy to post often.

I need jesus...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back