Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The dating market has collapsed due to online dating. Interracial relationships are rising (lifefuel for ethnics?), further JBG evidence

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
Just be Gay

internet-dating.png

Online dating in every form has ruined the dating market for males, but seems to be increasing interracial relationships. Based on these trends it is OVER. get it through your heads, OVER. There is no turning back now, pandoras box has been opened.

Indeed, this has long been reflected in surveys of the way people meet their partners: through mutual friends, in bars, at work, in educational institutions, at church, through their families, and so on. Online dating has changed that. Today, online dating is the second most common way for heterosexual couples to meet. For homosexual couples, it is far and away the most popular.

That has significant implications. “People who meet online tend to be complete strangers,” say Ortega and Hergovich. And when people meet in this way, it sets up social links that were previously nonexistent.

Their network consists of men and women from different races who are randomly distributed. In this model, everyone wants to marry a person of the opposite sex but can only marry someone with whom a connection exists. This leads to a society with a relatively low level of interracial marriage.

But if the researchers add random links between people from different ethnic groups, the level of interracial marriage changes dramatically. “Our model predicts nearly complete racial integration upon the emergence of online dating, even if the number of partners that individuals meet from newly formed ties is small,” say Ortega and Hergovich.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...ine-dating-is-changing-the-nature-of-society/

Last edited:
online dating is exclusively for the chads of the world

Becoming gay has passed throught my mind, but thats gay so no

lol. more roasties fucking chads and settling with beta providers..being incel is dignified tbh

It's going to get much worse. With advances in transportation, the "range" a woman can have men compete for will increase. Urban centers are growing in population as well. More Chads in closer proximity.

tinder is a chad and stacey cess pool. I tried it once and swiped right on every femoid I saw and to no ones surprise I didnt even get one match after 2 fucking days so I deleted it.

The crazy thing is that chart only goes up to 2010 - and Tinder didn't even exist until like 2011