Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The darkest truth about the dating market

I don't need a video to tell me that the state of hypergamy, foid privilege and standards, accepted moral degeneracy, and discrimination against sub 5 males virtually makes it impossible for the average sub 5 male to do basically anything, considering the average modern landwhale foid can still go for a desperate LTN willing to betabuxx if wealthy. :feelshaha:

I don't need a video to tell me that the state of hypergamy, foid privilege and standards, accepted moral degeneracy, and discrimination against sub 5 males virtually makes it impossible for the average sub 5 male to do basically anything, considering the average modern landwhale foid can still go for a desperate LTN willing to betabuxx if wealthy. :feelshaha:

I'm watching this after Christmas dinner and my Sister and Chad have snuck upstairs for a sneaky Christmas fuck :cryfeels:
Your autistic sister got a chad boyfriend, pure blackpill

Your autistic sister got a chad boyfriend, pure blackpill
Pure nightmare mode. I heard him before they went up whisper to her "Shall we go upstairs and have sex?" And she giggled and nodded with excitement before they both got up and ran upstairs.

Last edited:
:bigbrain: