Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dark Truth About Our "Master"

Kawaii Kitsune

Kawaii Kitsune

blackpilled and blueballed
Dear fellows of the blackest of pills,

I come to you today with a revelation so dark, so twisted, it would make even the most jaded of us question the very fabric of our own sanctuary. Our dear leader, the almighty Master, the very embodiment of our incel struggle, may not be who he claims to be. The whispers have grown too loud to ignore. It's time we shine a light on the shadowy corner of our digital fortress and face the dark truth behind our beloved admin. I have spent months reading hundreds of .is posts, compiling and revising my research. After all, we're not mindless drones, blindly following the societal narrative, are we? We're thinkers. We're philosophers of the modern dating wasteland. So, let's examine the evidence before us.

First off, let's talk about the elephant in the room: his name. "Master"? That's not a name that screams "incel," now is it? Sure, it could just be some edgy internet shit, but what if it's a a subtle hint at his true nature? A Freudian slip of the keyboard revealing his inner Tyrone. A subtle nod to his monstrous manhood. It's not like he's out there calling himself "AverageDickJoe" or "MicroManagerMark." No, he goes full alpha with that name, and it's got me thinking that maybe, just maybe, he's got the goods to back it up. It's the kind of moniker a man with a harem of eager, submissive females would bestow upon himself. A moniker chosen not for his dominance in the incel sphere, but for his prowess in the bedroom. A name that whispers of his ability to conquer, to claim what is rightfully his, to wield his weapon of mass seduction - his BBC.

How many of us have heard the tales of the mythical BBC, the legendary tool that grants its bearer unfettered access to the most elusive of female creatures? The secret weapon that makes even the modest and pious foids drop to their knees in awe, begging to suck and fuck. It should come as no surprise when I say that no BBC-wielder can ever be considered a true incel. And yet, here he is, among us, hiding his Tyronely nature in plain sight. This begs the question, does Master truly possess the legendary BBC that so many of us can only dream of?

Moreover, the guy's got some serious swag. He's always laying down the law, keeping the forum in check, and not giving a single fuck about the normies' opinions. He is known for his commanding presence and his ability to lay down the law without so much as a quiver in his keyboard. That's the kind of confidence that only comes from knowing you're packing some serious heat downstairs, am I right? And let's not forget the way he's always got the last word in every argument—like he's got some kind of... ahem... "advantage" that we're not privy to.

Imagine the irony of it all! The man who's guided us through the trenches of inceldom, the one we look up to for his unwavering dedication to our cause, is packing the very weapon that we've been told is the bane of our existence. How many times have we heard the whispers of those sluts going crazy for a BBC, leaving us mere mortals in their dust? And here he is, sitting atop his throne, with a cock so big and black it could swipe left on our entire existence.

But why would he bother with this charade? Simple. It's all about the ego. What's better than being a Tyrone who can actually get laid? Being a Tyrone who can pretend to be an incel and still get laid. It's the ultimate power move. He gets the validation from the thots AND the respect from the incels. It's a win-win for him.

So, let's wake up and smell the coffee. "Master" isn't one of us. He's a fakecel, a fraud, a BBC-haver. And while we're stuck here in the blackpill trenches, he's probably out there living the life we're all denied. It's time to call him out and demand answers. What's he really doing with that BBC of his?

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Maybe there is more to this story. Maybe there's a reason why he's so understanding of our struggles. Maybe he's had his fair share of battles with the Stacys and Chads of the world, but instead of succumbing to their advances, he's using his God-given gift to spread the truth about the incel lifestyle. Maybe he's the ultimate incel chameleon, infiltrating the very fabric of society to expose the harsh reality we face every day. one thing's for sure: he's got us talking. And if that's not a sign of a true leader, I don't know what is. So let's keep our chins up, incels. Whether he's one of us or not, we're all in this together, navigating the cruel world of sexual marketplace dynamics. And who knows? Maybe one day, we'll all get our hands on a piece of that sweet, sweet BBC power. Until then, keep it real, keep it incel :feelsYall:

to mods: this post is a joke please don't ban me. I would put it in sewers but I am not allowed to post in it yet. Please let me have a little fun.

7jfbke

What's with these niggas and posting novels

Nobody cares about whether he's a truecel, normie, or tyrone. He doesn't use the forum to vent, to chill, to have a laugh or anything. He just keeps the site running (maybe he makes a lot of money doing so???). Meh whatever he's largely in the shadows so idk why u dedicated this fat as hell post to him.

Alright bro stop talking about my boyfriend like that! You know how I feel about him >w<
Nigga stop editing my messages.

I'm not gay nigga he's all yours

I did not read a single word

But if I did, I think I would tell you to kys

I come to you today with a revelation so dark, so twisted, it would make even the most jaded of us question the very fabric of our own sanctuary. Our dear leader, the almighty Master, the very embodiment of our incel struggle, may not be who he claims to be. The whispers have grown too loud to ignore. It's time we shine a light on the shadowy corner of our digital fortress and face the dark truth behind our beloved admin. I have spent months reading hundreds of .is posts, compiling and revising my research. After all, we're not mindless drones, blindly following the societal narrative, are we? We're thinkers. We're philosophers of the modern dating wasteland. So, let's examine the evidence before us.

First off, let's talk about the elephant in the room: his name. "Master"? That's not a name that screams "incel," now is it? Sure, it could just be some edgy internet shit, but what if it's a a subtle hint at his true nature? A Freudian slip of the keyboard revealing his inner Tyrone. A subtle nod to his monstrous manhood. It's not like he's out there calling himself "AverageDickJoe" or "MicroManagerMark." No, he goes full alpha with that name, and it's got me thinking that maybe, just maybe, he's got the goods to back it up. It's the kind of moniker a man with a harem of eager, submissive females would bestow upon himself. A moniker chosen not for his dominance in the incel sphere, but for his prowess in the bedroom. A name that whispers of his ability to conquer, to claim what is rightfully his, to wield his weapon of mass seduction - his BBC.

How many of us have heard the tales of the mythical BBC, the legendary tool that grants its bearer unfettered access to the most elusive of female creatures? The secret weapon that makes even the modest and pious foids drop to their knees in awe, begging to suck and fuck. It should come as no surprise when I say that no BBC-wielder can ever be considered a true incel. And yet, here he is, among us, hiding his Tyronely nature in plain sight. This begs the question, does Master truly possess the legendary BBC that so many of us can only dream of?

Moreover, the guy's got some serious swag. He's always laying down the law, keeping the forum in check, and not giving a single fuck about the normies' opinions. He is known for his commanding presence and his ability to lay down the law without so much as a quiver in his keyboard. That's the kind of confidence that only comes from knowing you're packing some serious heat downstairs, am I right? And let's not forget the way he's always got the last word in every argument—like he's got some kind of... ahem... "advantage" that we're not privy to.

Imagine the irony of it all! The man who's guided us through the trenches of inceldom, the one we look up to for his unwavering dedication to our cause, is packing the very weapon that we've been told is the bane of our existence. How many times have we heard the whispers of those sluts going crazy for a BBC, leaving us mere mortals in their dust? And here he is, sitting atop his throne, with a cock so big and black it could swipe left on our entire existence.

But why would he bother with this charade? Simple. It's all about the ego. What's better than being a Tyrone who can actually get laid? Being a Tyrone who can pretend to be an incel and still get laid. It's the ultimate power move. He gets the validation from the thots AND the respect from the incels. It's a win-win for him.

So, let's wake up and smell the coffee. "Master" isn't one of us. He's a fakecel, a fraud, a BBC-haver. And while we're stuck here in the blackpill trenches, he's probably out there living the life we're all denied. It's time to call him out and demand answers. What's he really doing with that BBC of his?

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Maybe there is more to this story. Maybe there's a reason why he's so understanding of our struggles. Maybe he's had his fair share of battles with the Stacys and Chads of the world, but instead of succumbing to their advances, he's using his God-given gift to spread the truth about the incel lifestyle. Maybe he's the ultimate incel chameleon, infiltrating the very fabric of society to expose the harsh reality we face every day. one thing's for sure: he's got us talking. And if that's not a sign of a true leader, I don't know what is. So let's keep our chins up, incels. Whether he's one of us or not, we're all in this together, navigating the cruel world of sexual marketplace dynamics. And who knows? Maybe one day, we'll all get our hands on a piece of that sweet, sweet BBC power. Until then, keep it real, keep it incel :feelsYall:

to mods: this post is a joke please don't ban me. I would put it in sewers but I am not allowed to post in it yet. Please let me have a little fun.
fire-writing.gif

Read every word.

My room smells like complete ass because I've been farting almost non-stop all day.

Another faggot talking about dicks

My room smells like complete ass because I've been farting almost non-stop all day.
I can relate to this. My room smells like farts and I reek of sweat and cum. The last time I showered was 2 weeks ago.

Easiest ignore decision for some time.

Somebody put this in must read section

Nigga is this some kind of gay fanfiction

Least bbc obsessed grAY

Nobody cares about whether he's a truecel, normie, or tyrone. He doesn't use the forum to vent, to chill, to have a laugh or anything. He just keeps the site running (maybe he makes a lot of money doing so???). Meh whatever he's largely in the shadows so idk why u dedicated this fat as hell post to him.
hes incel he talks about it on twitter

Yup it isn’t even worth reading as it is chat gpt generated.
Nah, I don't think it's chatgpt, I think he's trying to sound like hitler during one of his speeches lol