Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Dark Triad - Hybristophilia

Being dark triad does halo you under two conditions:

1. It's genuine.
2. You have the looks/genetics to back it up.

Like Rehab said, if you don't meet those two conditions, you will just hear some variation of "Dis is why you inkel. :soy::foidSoy:" As a sub 5 man, people are looking to validate their prejudices against you. Acting like an asshole will only give them an excuse to mistreat you.

Only Chads and high-tier normies can benefit from being an asshole. This is what the :redpill: gets wrong.

1. It's genuine.

Like Rehab said, if you don't meet those two conditions, you will just hear some variation of "Dis is why you inkel. :soy::foidSoy:" As a sub 5 man, people are looking to validate their prejudices against you. Acting like an asshole will only give them an excuse to mistreat you.

Only Chads and high-tier normies can benefit from being an asshole. This is what the :redpill: gets wrong.
i know a lot of LTN borderline sub5 looking assholes that got pussy only cause they were thugs and drug dealers

i know a lot of LTN borderline sub5 looking assholes that got pussy only cause they were thugs and drug dealers
dont get me wrong im not saying dt LTN can mog chad or HTN im just saying dt LTN will mog non dt LTN and give himself a chance by being a criminal that he would not have otherwise

I think Rehab is coping. You can tell he is still in denial.
We have a lot of studies that confirm the fact that women are attracted to dark triad expressions like aggression and dominance.
There is also the decades of women's media to back it up: Beauty and the Beast, True Crime, Werewolf romance books, etc.

Sure, it won't help if you are a soft voiced, soft faced manlet, but it has always been a factor in attraction.
There is also a fact that there is a small subset of women who are VERY attracted to criminals, and they usually look like that woman.
It is a meme in Eastern Europe that a Bimbo will end up marrying some gangster, because it is what happens very often.

1. It's genuine.

I agree, if you have the looks you can act however you want and people will still love you