Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dangers of being an Incel

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

The Melcel
-
Two guys in the same city happen to wake up early in the morning before their alarms go off, around 6 am—both of them with morning wood. However, there is one key difference between them: one is a Chad and the other is an Incel. Here are their outcomes:

The Chad: feeling the desire to engage in sexual intercourse, Chad turns toward one of the two 10/10 Stacies sleeping on either side of him, and nudges her awake. Despite being woken up from a sound sleep, the Stacy is eager to please Chad, and within 20 seconds he is vigorously penetrating her. After finishing with her, he gets ready for his day of work in the finance department of a Fortune 500 company, being the 6'5" blue-eyed man he is. Later that morning, the other Stacy wakes up, and cries upon learning that her counterpart had the honor of pleasuring Chad's cock, and not her. Although it's only Monday morning, Chad goes to work energized and ready to take on the week—who wouldn’t be after a start like that?

The Incel: although Incel feels the same desire as Chad, his bed is empty save for himself. He turns to one side, and then the other, to see if the cute girl he was dreaming about is next to him—but alas, he is completely alone. So he turns to the only real community he has—his fellow brocels on .is, and proceeds to browse there for about 15 minutes. After this, he decides that he should masturbate so that he won't be distracted with sexual thoughts for the entire day. However, an urgent text message comes in from his boss (at the same Fortune 500 company that Chad works at), explaining that Incel needs to arrive at the office early today, because profits are falling behind schedule. (Incel is not in the privileged finance department, but in the trenches of sales.) Incel quickly gets ready and leaves the house. While wage-slaving at the office, Incel can't shake off the horny thoughts and feelings that he failed to banish in the morning. But then, disaster strikes—the boss forces Incel to show around a new employee, Sarah, a hot 23-y/o recent college graduate who is joining the company. While something like this would normally be an awkward experience at worst for Incel, his basal level of frustration—combined with Sarah's perfect figure and face—causes him to get visibly hard. The tour isn't half-over before Sarah notices this and complains loudly to a nearby HR worker, a radical SJW currently engrossed in designing the company's latest DEI flyers. Hearing Sarah's complaint, the HR worker looks away from her design (a hybrid Pride/Palestine flag concept) and addresses the situation. Within seconds, security guards have pinned Incel to the ground—he is fired by the boss within the hour and taken into police custody on charges of harassment and lewdness. A few days later, he is tried in court and convicted by a jury vote of 7-5. Ironically, Chad and his two Stacies are on the jury panel, and it is their votes that seal his fate. Incel is sentenced to 6 months in prison and 500 hours of community service thereafter.

Thus we see here two men, with such similar circumstances, yet one enjoys sexual fulfillment and the other is deprived. This depravation ultimately results in his ostracism from society. There are real and existential dangers that come with being an Incel… tread carefully, and as always, it's over.

Last edited:
Sucks, But this incel that is me barely cries because his emotions are numb to the core from all the pain, Wake up, Sit on the computer, Remember why i got fired because of extreme agoraphobia due to how im treated by the world and all the dirty looks i get on my way to work.

Sit numb and open up arma 3 and try to forget the world exists, Play for an hour before i stare at the wall, Come back and post on .is.

Last edited:
Sucks, But this incel that is me barely cries because his emotions are numb to the core from all the pain.
Yeah, the incel crying (especially for that long) was definitely the most unrealistic part of this story…

It was a plot device to prevent him from masturbating right away, what else could I use as a delay?
He went on his computer to check on his friends on .is 10 minutes after browsing he suddenly heard a ding from his phone and went to grab it, It was the boss at the 500 Fortune company.

He went on his computer to check on his friends on .is 10 minutes after browsing he suddenly heard a ding from his phone and went to grab it, It was the boss at the 500 Fortune company.
Good idea, I'll change it :feelsthink:

200.gif

Putting Chad on the jury panel was one of the greatest literary chef's kisses I've ever contrived. Was not even planning that when I started writing this!
Yeah I didn't expect that twist either lol.

Very brutal

Yeah I didn't expect that twist either lol.

Very brutal
I've come to the point as an author where I enjoy torturing and humiliating my protagonists. I hope this doesn't foreshadow something bad about my own life :feelsmega:

The worst part is how brutally realistic these scenarios are.

I've come to the point as an author where I enjoy torturing and humiliating my protagonists. I hope this doesn't foreshadow something bad about my own life :feelsmega:

If God existed this is how she would've viewed incels in the universe, just torture toys for her and her acolytes to play with.

The worst part is how brutally realistic these scenarios are.
I've lost count of how many times I've gotten into bed at night or been in bed in the morning, wishing a girl was with me. Besides seeing PDA and couples in public, this is probably the most brutal thing that happens to me… It's a hollowness indescribable, like you're wasting the moment :feelsUnreal:

Sucks, But this incel that is me barely cries because his emotions are numb to the core from all the pain, Wake up, Sit on the computer, Remember why i got fired because of extreme agoraphobia due to how im treated by the world and all the dirty looks i get on my way to work.

Sit numb and open up arma 3 and try to forget the world exists, Play for an hour before i stare at the wall, Come back and post on .is.