Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The danger of waiting for the best chance to do something

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Maybe this chance will never come, or maybe this supposed preparation will take many years for you to finally get sure you can do something.

The right thing would be for you to look for the world and not for the world to look for you.

Why doesn't anyone talk about this? The danger of thinking

If Stacy doesn't come to you, go to Stacy and force her to go with you (in videogame)

You're right, ill go coom now itself

Maybe this chance will never come, or maybe this supposed preparation will take many years for you to finally get sure you can do something.

The right thing would be for you to look for the world and not for the world to look for you.

Why doesn't anyone talk about this? The danger of thinking
The chance is now and fleeting

One thing I mog other users on here for, I've been rejected by the hot girl, I've been rejected by jobs and I will continue, I don't give a fuck.

I always keep going

One thing I mog other users on here for, I've been rejected by the hot girl, I've been rejected by jobs and I will continue, I don't give a fuck.
That's the best thing, better to be rejected a thousand times than to never try