Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The damage of circumcision

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
I think my mutiliation made me a beta cuck. I lost my masculinity and i will never know how anything feels like on my penis.
I think im sexually fucked bec. of how fucked my penis is. Imagine doing this to your own son. Are you insane?
ITT i want you circumcision cels post your feelings about being circumcized. How it changed you? Would you like to have your foreskin back? Do you think it is alright to change an important part of a little boys body?

Absolutely brutal man:feelscry: It is over for circumcisioncels. Only thing worse would be flat out castration.

dont rly care tbh

Yes but only a little bit :feelsmega:
Oh cool, now we should stop rambling pp183. This thread deserves better replies. I want to learn about other circumcision incels.

I've read is a normal practice in USA. What a fucking disgrace.

i miss my foreskin :feelsbadman:

Brutal to read it man

I was genitally mutilated when I was a baby, so I can't remember how I was like before. It's very evil and stupid when people do that to boys, but would never do it to girls. All men who have been mutilated should be able to sue the government for millions, and get free foreskin regrowth surgery.