Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The dad of my classbetty died and ppl want to give her $

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
Some foid's dad from my class died, and everyone wants to give her some $ so that a priest may say "and let's pray for the dead father of xxx bla bla bla"

I never talked to her, she had an entirely different demeanor when around me, less friendly and cold. I hate life. I can't refuse because I have an autist friend who is in a good relationship with her and his autistic ass will surely tell her and everyone else I didn't want to give $.

If I was a normie I would come out of it somehow, if I was chad everyone would shrugg it off and right away understand my reasons but as an incel? You know I am forced to do it. FUCK

Too late to pray for him when he is already dead.

Ya don’t have money to give its that simple

Simply come up with a sob story why you're low on cash, always flake out from giving toilets money.

Some foid's dad from my class died, and everyone wants to give her some $ so that a priest may say "and let's pray for the dead father of xxx bla bla bla"

I never talked to her, she had an entirely different demeanor when around me, less friendly and cold. I hate life. I can't refuse because I have an autist friend who is in a good relationship with her and his autistic ass will surely tell her and everyone else I didn't want to give $.

If I was a normie I would come out of it somehow, if I was chad everyone would shrugg it off and right away understand my reasons but as an incel? You know I am forced to do it. FUCK
Where are u from buddy boyo?

How old r u? Either say u don't have any or just don't. Tell ur autistic friend to shut his ass up too

money for masses for the dead?is this common in poland? i mean a lot of catholics do it,but a random polish thot?