Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The CybERtruck is a horrible vehicle

Cope it's the best vehicle in the world that cures inceldom

It looks ugly as fuck

It pisses off reddit libs somehow, which is a win.

Completely impractical flashy gadget unlike actual trucks

Cope it's the best vehicle in the world that cures inceldom
You can commit suicide by getting up to a high speed then slamming down the faulty accelerator pad so it sticks to the floor, then drive yourself into a wall or over a high cliff - inceldom ovER.

Electric vehicles in general are horrible

It pisses off reddit libs somehow, which is a win.
:feelshaha: I noticed that too. What's with that? I thought they would have been the main demographic.
Rust wrap Cybertruck 2

It would be a mogger car if it didn't rust so easily and was more reliable.

Last edited:
watch the durability test on youtube... its horrible

:feelshaha: I noticed that too. What's with that? I thought they would have been the main demographic.
They hate it because Elon Musk owns Tesla, and Elon Musk is right-wing (after they groomed his son into a tranny). Most of them don't know shit about cars, nor have they set foot in a cybertruck.

They're such losers that made an entire subreddit to hate on a car type because according to them, everyone who owns a cybertruck is trying to "own the libs".

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberStuck/comments/1dl2uut/ultramaga_buys_the_cucktruck_to_own_the_libz/

They're such losers that made an entire subreddit to hate on a car type because according to them, everyone who owns a cybertruck is trying to "own the libs".
Its also weird how much schadenfreude they get out of seeing these cars have issues for people who bought them. Why do normies have to make everything political? Anything that isn't a basic bitch SUV in 2024 is getting my approval. I don't even care about Elon or tesla.

Were all thinking it v0 6t7ofb1z

And these kind of snide posts reek of jealousy.

It’s basically built for rich liberals who think they need a truck but actually don’t