Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The cyber bullying of "Alphadestiny"...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Boyos, lately I see countless bashing threads about Alex from the youtube channel Alphadestiny.

It reached a point where I cannot ignore it anymore. I watched a few videos from his channel and think the hate he gets here is undeserved.
Yes, he is a manlet, his channel name is tacky, he does not have a Chad face.

But here are some reasons why I think the bashing is undeserved and I want to list them:

• The channel is almost exclusively about bodybuilding and powerlifting. Only once in a while the odd advice video pops up. He is not a serious friend of TRP or PUA, despite his channel name.
  • His gains are actually good and he has a lot of experience.
  • He never hid the fact that he is short and even called himself a manlet. He spoke out against shoe lifts and encouraged short viewers to accept themselves and embrace their height.
  • The gist of his channel is to help his viewers become "more alpha", as far as I know he never refered to himself as an alpha
  • He is anti cuck and tought his viewers to gain self respect and how to stop getting exploited.
  • He hinted at the fact that he "lives in the gym" and hardly does anything else, so he does not claim to be a lady's man of some sorts, quite the opposite
  • He succesfully looksmaxed (he calls it bearmode)
  • He speaks in his original voice (he has been accused of lowering his voice, I don't think so)
  • He does not suggest bogus self improvement methods like other fitness youtubers (like Elliot Hulse)
So why on earth do we bully him? Did he do something wrong?

He's an ugly virgin lmao he belongs here with us

It’s weird that other incels will bully him but then complain about getting bullied.
He mogs me and his only problem is his height. (╹◡╹)

WorldRulerAisha said:
It’s weird that other incels will bully him but then complain about getting bullied.
He mogs me and his only problem is his height. (╹◡╹)

Height, balding and failed beard.

I've been kind of playing bromance peak-a-boo, but now I will say it like it is: I actually lilke Alex. I see nothing wrong with him. Honest, hard working, non pretentious guy.

Anyone else wanna comment?

iblamemyself said:
I've been kind of playing bromance peak-a-boo, but now I will say it like it is: I actually lilke Alex. I see nothing wrong with him. Honest, hard working, non pretentious guy.
Anyone else wanna comment?
yes hes a nice guy, and doing what he loves. Hes just another gymmer helping the cause.
2b7.gif

I know he is short but how short is he exactly?

Gymcels are fucking delusional

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg&t[/video]

This manlet beta needs to be exposed, expect more posts from me in the future and check out my current posts on exposing virgindestiny

Popbob said:
This manlet beta needs to be exposed, expect more posts from me in the future and check out my current posts on exposing virgindestiny

exposed for what  :heh:

I like beta destiny, but is he black pilled ?

Popbob said:

What did he even do