Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The curse ends with me

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Years of generational trauma followed closely by a set of very unfavorable genes in many aspects (ugly eyes, trash jaw, big ass nose, overall ugly face, narrow shoulders and low muscle mass despite my somewhat athletic background, crappy voice and mental issues), have gifted me a life were I was always an outcast, sometimes even amongst the outcasts. It gave me a life where girls at every age ignored me if not downright make fun of me. It made it hard to make friends and therefore forced me to live through years upon years of loneliness. I have to pay credit where it's due, I had height and some IQ but they never managed to offset the rest of it.

I could never hang out with my friends because my friends were all like me: other fellow unfortunates, forced to live through a life they never asked for.

I was never invited to parties, only like 3 birthdays in my life. I never celebrated mine with my friends because, who would I invite?

My mother was depressed for many years, maybe even now. Her family are shitty people who made her like this and in turn she made us like this.

Nothing I ever did was enough to make me look like a guy that a girl wanted. No haircuts, no abs, no beard (patchy beard, thank you my genetics), no clothes, nothing.

Years of being treated like shit, outcasted, and ignored and hated by the opposite sex has made me bitter and resentful towards women, many men and society at large. I know they didn't give me these genes but I don't care. I TRIED blending in with them, I really did, only to be rejected in every turn.

I'm done. I will die alone. I won't struggle against my inevitable fate anymore. I'll never be in a ltr, let alone a marriage. I most likely will never have any kids.

My parents' trauma, my own trauma and pain and my shitty genes will all die with me. I can't bring someone else here after what I've experienced. They deserve better than what I could give them.

My line ends, the curse ends with me.

Until then, I'll try to get what I can out of my remaining days, and do the other things I've always wanted to do.

Last edited:
My parents' trauma, my own trauma and pain and my shitty genes will all die with me.
cope, at least your parents eventually got to reproduce. you're the only one who will experience the real suffering.

cope, at least your parents eventually got to reproduce. you're the only one who will experience the real suffering.
Yes. If I made a kid they would have to go through all of this and maybe even more: bad genes and my trauma on top.

Yes. If I made a kid they would have to go through all of this and maybe even more: bad genes and my trauma on top.
there are some cases where the parents are both LTN but not subhuman, so they got to reproduce and barely made it past the incel cutoff (mainly the dad, ugly foids can always reproduce).

their kid however, was born subhuman instead of LTN as a result of unfortunate genetic recombination and will have to suffer even though his parents never did.

Intelligent people mostly don't reproduce

If only you knew how bad things really are. You've made a wise choice

Star Trek Applause GIF

Bravo.

What a cope, I too will end my familial curse of early dementia and vascular EDS

Star Trek Applause GIF

Bravo.

What a cope, I too will end my familial curse of early dementia and vascular EDS
My family has a very strong predisposition to type 2 diabetes which is likely caused by years of Inbreeding by my ancestors.