Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The curry race is the most subhuman.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I FUCKING hate being curry. The Entire race is composed of these subhuman vermin. 0 sentience, forethought, no planning. When a main land curry says it will take him 5 minutes, he means 30. When a curry claims to be a good religious tenant, he really means he will pay no money and use religious bullshit for pity points. FUCKING hate curries! The entire race is subhuman shit!

Many main land curries go to stores and try bargaining. Many curries don't use deodrant. Many curries scam their landlord using religion/other bullshit(Pakistanis, a sikh, and a Punjabi Hindu have scammed my family by not paying rent multiple times!).

The curry race is also the ugliest globally. No foid likes curries and rightfully so. Curry genetics are the worst of any race. The most inferior race by far! Garbage athleticism. Garbage IQ. Garbage everything. Curryland should be nuked already!
One top tier example of the curry subhumanity I am talking about is my boomer father:

This worthless shitskin subhuman midget lost a 2 x $300 Costco gift cards. What a worthless incompetent subhuman untermensch. Sonuvabitch should have been sterilized and gassed.

How does one lose something so important? I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. Dumb son of a cunt, probably on his way to getting Alzheimer's.
For decades I have suffered due to this worthless son of a dumb whore's incompetence. He has been scammed more times than I can count. He has made impulsive decsions dozens of times. Bipolar, borderline impulsive Cheapskate faggot.

Lightskinned curries look okay.

Seems like you're doing your daily 5 prayers to cumskins

You aren't a curry. You don't know the pain and suffering of being curry. Every ethnic besides curries live better.

Arabs live better. Blacks live better. Beaners live better. Rice live better. Curries are the worst race, even if whites never existed! This thread isn't about whites. Its about the sheer humiliation and suffering that comes with being a fucking Indian shitskin.
Just Betabuxmaxx.
Cope, curry foids are disgusting and worship white dick. 31% divorce rate for American curry muslims!

You aren't a curry. You don't know the pain and suffering of being curry. Every ethnic besides curries live better.

Arabs live better. Blacks live better. Beaners live better. Rice live better. Curries are the worst race, even if whites never existed! This thread isn't about whites. Its about the sheer humiliation and suffering that comes with being a fucking Indian shitskin.

Cope, curry foids are disgusting and worship white dick. 31% divorce rate for American curry muslims!
Whatever you say.

Brutal rant
@wereqryan thoughts?

Lightskinned curries look okay.
They are garbage in all other things (physical fitness, IQ, culture, being civilised etc etc. The list is too long to even fit inside the observable universe)

Totally agree with every word in the post. Curryland desperately needs to bring eugenics else be doomed

Cope. Curries are spiritualitymaxxed. The holy ganges:

How's your AC unit doing?

The fact that subhuman animals like Indians and Niggers existing unironically makes me question the existence of God :feelsUnreal:

Imagine being God. Imagine creating a blonde, blue eyed, smart, white skinned race, then turning around and creating shit-skinned, souless black eyed, smelly, stupid black skinned race and then saying "you guys are totally equal, and dont kill each other over these differences and worship me instead :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:"

Yguhin

1/1000000000
They are also still worthless subhuman shit compared to cumskin equivalents.
What do you think about Kashimiris/Hunza/Nurastanis/Kalash? They are the whitest curries. Should they have killed shitskin curries?

Paki3
Paki10
Paki19

Last edited:
Cope. Curries are an abysmal species. They make me want to laugh AT God for creating such a pathetic, miserable race. Every other ethnic mogs them, lives better than them, and has more achievments than them
I blame abos, south Asians would have been fine if the aryans kicked them out. I fucking hate abos
The Aryans should have fucking killed those nigger subhumans

Indianloli
Afghan5

I FUCKING hate being curry. The Entire race is composed of these subhuman vermin. 0 sentience, forethought, no planning. When a main land curry says it will take him 5 minutes, he means 30. When a curry claims to be a good religious tenant, he really means he will pay no money and use religious bullshit for pity points. FUCKING hate curries! The entire race is subhuman shit!

Many main land curries go to stores and try bargaining. Many curries don't use deodrant. Many curries scam their landlord using religion/other bullshit(Pakistanis, a sikh, and a Punjabi Hindu have scammed my family by not paying rent multiple times!).

The curry race is also the ugliest globally. No foid likes curries and rightfully so. Curry genetics are the worst of any race. The most inferior race by far! Garbage athleticism. Garbage IQ. Garbage everything. Curryland should be nuked already!
One top tier example of the curry subhumanity I am talking about is my boomer father:

This worthless shitskin subhuman midget lost a 2 x $300 Costco gift cards. What a worthless incompetent subhuman untermensch. Sonuvabitch should have been sterilized and gassed.

How does one lose something so important? I fucking hate boomers so fucking much. Dumb son of a cunt, probably on his way to getting Alzheimer's.
For decades I have suffered due to this worthless son of a dumb whore's incompetence. He has been scammed more times than I can count. He has made impulsive decsions dozens of times. Bipolar, borderline impulsive Cheapskate faggot.
I completely agree curryland should be nuked and I should die with it .I FUCKING HATE BEING SHITSKIN:cryfeels: People like us wouldn't survive in primitive world

Cope. Curries are an abysmal species. They make me want to laugh AT God for creating such a pathetic, miserable race. Every other ethnic mogs them, lives better than them, and has more achievments than them

View attachment 523359View attachment 523360
God is a fictional fabrication made up by stupid jews everything in ‘life’ is random just like how this planet was made

The fact that subhuman animals like Indians and Niggers existing unironically makes me question the existence of God :feelsUnreal:

Imagine being God. Imagine creating a blonde, blue eyed, smart, white skinned race, then turning around and creating shit-skinned, souless black eyed, smelly, stupid black skinned race and then saying "you guys are totally equal, and dont kill each other over these differences and worship me instead :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:"

View attachment 523352

What do you think about Kashimiris/Hunza/Nurastanis/Kalash? They are the whitest curries. Should they have killed shitskin curries?

View attachment 523354View attachment 523355View attachment 523356
Kalash should have tbh. But their numbers are too small to do anything now.

Is this the second time I'm reading this thread. Swear I saw it before
I blame abos, south Asians would have been fine if the aryans kicked them out. I fucking hate abos
In my experience south indians are superior in every way. Smarter, better behaved, cultured, more hygenic. But they're also the least good looking race.

View attachment 523359View attachment 523360
I've seen stormfront neonazis who cope less with muh racial superiority.

I'm not racist, but currys are really just a joke. I even wonder how all you currys get on this forum, aren't you busy with shitting in the street and washing yourself in the river you dump your trash in?
No front, I'm solidary to all incel brothers, no matter what race, but you currys are really kinda lost.

I'm not racist, but currys are really just a joke. I even wonder how all you currys get on this forum, aren't you busy with shitting in the street and washing yourself in the river you dump your trash in?
No front, I'm solidary to all incel brothers, no matter what race, but you currys are really kinda lost.
western curries aren't street shitter, cum guzzling faggot.

curries are ugly but they aren't the most subhuman. It's obvious blacks the most subhuman out of every race. The curries that come to the West don't commit massive amounts of crime and are capable of working in stem fields. In South Africa even though blacks in charge of the government and most institutions the curries and whites run the economy because blacks can't even be trusted to operate businesses or grow their own food.

Pretty much all non whites are equally subhuman unfortunately.

no, you guys have an ancient civilization + are quite intelligent

The ancient civilization is gigacope and kekfuel. Iranians with their 70 average IQ and shit country wouldn't shut the fuck up about their "muh Persian civilization :feels::feels::feels:" cope while all they are are inbred rape kids of mongols and Arabs. White race is superior in every way to darker races. Proven 1000 times with 1000 measurements. Also said ancient civilization is still shit compared to white civilization. Just compare medieval Europe with medieval rest of the world.

Curries are the worst race, even if whites never existed!
Beyond brutal.

Omg, that was extremely brutal :feelsrope:
Pretty much all non whites are equally subhuman unfortunately.

curries are ugly but they aren't the most subhuman. It's obvious blacks the most subhuman out of every race. The curries that come to the West don't commit massive amounts of crime and are capable of working in stem fields. In South Africa even though blacks in charge of the government and most institutions the curries and whites run the economy because blacks can't even be trusted to operate businesses or grow their own food.
Good point rofl not gonna lie. Most people dont wanna say the truth about blacks. Because they are near normie tier and or have career prospects and dont wanna face some manager or employer aggressively upfronting them about their racism (in case they find out about their posts on this forum).

Truth is that you cant trust lazy incompetent people regardless of race. To finally add to that, outside of Germans, Northern Germans, Scandinavians, and East Asians, yea youre gonna run into some risk of bullshit, corruption, or swindling of some sort if you're not dealing with these four specific groups.

It was never about divisions or mobility when it comes to military theory. It was always about the strength of trust between a band of men whether that be in the 10s, 100s, 1000s, 10,000s, or 100,000s. You could extend this dilemma and apply it to all of humanity and whichever race can be the most logical, basic, and smart, wins,

Last edited:
Do curry males a favour(at least your family), and kill them on sight with a gun. THen kill yourself

View attachment 523352

View attachment 523354View attachment 523355View attachment 523356
Eugenics is the solution to inceldom and racism. Most Kashmiris and even Nuristanis look like shitskins, but if all curries looked like the Kalash then curry racism wouldn’t exist. There would be no bob n vegana memes, and India wouldn’t be known for mass rapes or being street shitters.

Literally the cockroach of the human race. They're everywhere in the world too.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Whites are more intelligent, and no one gives a fuck about ancient civilizations, they care about the present. Also, even then chicks fuck you for your looks, not your civilization.

You have landlords in your family? :feelswhat: Landlords are leeches
cope landlords are a necessary evil. Blame government not the landlord for high rent

It's cringe when currycels here say "south indians" "dravidian" or 1000 different blanket terms to describe a group of Indians just as subhuman as them as a way to feel less inferior.

Nah curries can have masculine features like beards and close tight nit communities

Rice have the worst genetics and all their women are treacherous whores

They are garbage in all other things (physical fitness, IQ, culture, being civilised etc etc. The list is too long to even fit inside the observable universe)

Totally agree with every word in the post. Curryland desperately needs to bring eugenics else be doomed