Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The curry accent

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
The brutal accentpill is that there is no such thing as an attractive/unattractive accent. If curry men were better looking, the curry accent would have been perceived as an attractive one (like the spanish accent).

Have you ever been rejected because of your voice? :feelshehe:

Curry accent = legendary difficulty all skulls on restart level on death

reminds me of that PUA curry who tried to say he was German to some blonde Swedish foids or something.

He was like "Hey, I'm from Germany" in the curriest accent possible :feelskek:

Curry accent = legendary difficulty all skulls on restart level on death
Cope. Its all looks.
reminds me of that PUA curry who tried to say he was German to some blonde Swedish foids or something.

He was like "Hey, I'm from Germany" in the curriest accent possible :feelskek:

If he was a curry chad, his accent would be "exotic".
Have you ever been rejected because of your voice? :feelshehe:

I have a nice deep voice, but with a curry accent.

Cope. Its all looks.

If he was a curry chad, his accent would be "exotic".

I have a nice deep voice, but with a curry accent.
Do curries in Curryland get shit for speaking English without a curry accent? For example if they had a British accent, would they have JBW halo or looked at like a self hating curry?

Do curries in Curryland get shit for speaking English without a curry accent? For example if they had a British accent, would they have JBW halo or looked at like a self hating curry?

Prolly looked at like a self hating curry.

the latter. People will call you “kaala Angrez” (Black Englishman) basically the Hindustani word for “housenigger”.
Source: been there, done that at some stage

The brutal accentpill is that there is no such thing as an attractive/unattractive accent. If curry men were better looking, the curry accent would have been perceived as an attractive one (like the spanish accent).
No their def is a thing like accentpill, and curries legit have the most disgusting accents when speaking English. Same applies to the Bri'ish. Whereas Ugandan accent or Russian accent are far more appealign on the ears