Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The current state of video games

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
N9qs4i5

Kill me already

Just avoid companies like EA , Ubisoft, Activision and Konami !!!

Any game past 2012 was trash tbh.

media people just have powerpoint presentations now where they decide how to piss off normal people as much as possible

>playing modern AAA western games
44ee27529d1f5fd47d66ed4dc514147b65b38975cf95b2aea19d2569a89640b3

Doesnt determine if the game is good or bad tbh
Id play a game as a mtf soyboy tranny if it was good

jesus fucking christ, how incredibly cucked.

the soyboys are offended by historical accuracy

jesus fucking christ, how incredibly cucked.

the soyboys are offended by historical accuracy

Its not even soyboys, ubisoft is probably 70% woman at this point. Which is why the games are just shit rehashes of old content, packed with SJW nonsense.

Imagine being triggerd by a 4000 year old vase.

What game is that?

Its not even soyboys, ubisoft is probably 70% woman at this point. Which is why the games are just shit rehashes of old content, packed with SJW nonsense.

the last ubisoft game i played was rayman origins tbh, havent touched any of their games in many years

it´s more like 99%.

fABfnIx.png

you are a cuck if you don´t pirate their games.

there was another post like this a while ago. This might be the most cucked franchise of all time.

Last edited:
"Screw historical accuracy, it's all about feeeeelings."

If these retards were put in charge of education, they'd start teaching that the earth is the center of the universe. Sure, it might be scientifically inaccurate, but it feeeeeels gooooood to be the center of the universe.

Orwell was a guy who might as well have considered liberal democracy a lesser evil in comparison to Stalinism lmao, and even if he didn't his legacy was being used to shill for the garbage that lead to everything we have today.

I hope he's happy.

it´s more like 99%.

fABfnIx.png

That description... do they know how stupid they sound?

The memes write themselves

You should of put this under RAGEFUEL. Im glad ive stopped gaming since ps2 days. I noticed alot of stupid feminist propaganda being slipped into games from watching youtube clips. I feel bad for you boyos video games are going down the tubes. Sad with such potential these days that technology offers and these cunts are destroying it.

capcom.jpg
That's why we support Capcom instead !!!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Attachments

• oooo.JPG
    oooo.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
  • numale2.JPG
    numale2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 24
  • numale.JPG
    numale.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 29
gonna pirate the shit outta any ubisoft crap from now on

This is embarrassing. We can only count on Nintendo and the Japanese studios to make good games from now on.

Fuck this world

plus there are no manlets
men are supposed to be TALL
Fucking OVER

it´s more like 99%.

fABfnIx.png

Fucking pass me the rope. Absolute suifuel for someone who is majoring in something similar to that

What game is that ?
assassins creed odyssey which plays in ancient greek but you know we need to be pc so we include wymen even if it's fake history