Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The current state of the Western femoid.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-bLIopuJZv4

When women say they have "trust issues " this is what they mean

They need to be thrown into the Purifying Fire and kept there for a very long time. If God wills it.

Also, the people cheering this in the background need to be thrown into the Purifying Fire even longer. If God wills it.

The west would be a better place without all the drugs and alcohol. It's just a tool for degeneracy. "B-b-but I only slept with him because I drank too much, it was a mistake! Honestly, he raped me!" Sounds familiar? Western femoids can't use that excuse anymore once alcohol and drugs are banned. But alas, the west consists of hedonistic cucks, so that's never gonna happen. They even sell alcohol for foreigners in Saudi Arabia, but don't let me get started on the royal family's degeneracy. That's a topic for another day.

Disgusting behaviour. There are no morals left in this society we can only hope for it's destruction

Genocide Fuel @SaintMarcLepine especially the people cheering it on the TV audience

The cause of female 'depression'. What a pathetic world we live in.

It really bothers me how girls can get a 6 foot 5 chad so easily

Guys, please stop making fun of them! It must be so hard to choose between Chad #1 and Chad #2. Please, they're both literally perfect. This must have been such a difficult decision! If you don't empathize with them you're sexist cis-white-male-scum. I know there are lots of ethnics and blacks here, but you're white male scum too if you don't empathize with her!

ItheIthe said:
Genocide Fuel @SaintMarcLepine especially the people cheering it on the TV audience
Yeah I've seen this, one of the worst things I've ever seen. I think the cheering was edited in though.

its actually fucking insane to me how

femoids: go to clubs like every single day, they're barely ever even in their house, they're literally on their phone 24/7 at whichever party or starbucks they went to that day, they're literally always with their friends or with chad, etc. they get validation literally just for breathing and blinking, it takes them zero effort to do anything.

sub5 males: either rot on a computer all day or in bed, probably never been to a party before, use their phone maybe very seldom either for listening to music with headphones or to call their "contacts" (mom and dad), probably zero friends or maybe 1 who barely even acknowledges their existence or invites them anywhere.

like this is just some next level shit, they literally exist on a different plane, a different consciousness, it is truly amazing once you think about it.

very apt title for the video.

Western women are a joke, and the fat ones should get gassed.

Jewsel said:
Yes female cattle goyim,keep the degenerate behavior of yours,it gives us more shekels from our cheesy hollywood films,dont forget to like bbc too

whogivesafucc said:
its actually fucking insane to me how

femoids: go to clubs like every single day, they're barely ever even in their house, they're literally on their phone 24/7 at whichever party or starbucks they went to that day, they're literally always with their friends or with chad, etc. they get validation literally just for breathing and blinking, it takes them zero effort to do anything.

sub5 males: either rot on a computer all day or in bed, probably never been to a party before, use their phone maybe very seldom either for listening to music with headphones or to call their "contacts" (mom and dad), probably zero friends or maybe 1 who barely even acknowledges their existence or invites them anywhere.

like this is just some next level shit, they literally exist on a different plane, a different consciousness, it is truly amazing once you think about it.

It is incredible. They're so showered with validation from elementary school onward that it's ridiculous.

It's also incredible how females will act like this, throwing themselves around in drunken debauchery 24/7, and then wonder why no man wants them. It's like their "brains" don't even work.

I love how I was dumbfounded and angry until I saw her crying. Then I started laughing when the normie laugh track settled down and had to wait to realize this was a meme. FUCK EVERYTHING IT IS OVER PEOPLE LITERALLY STOP LAUGHING WHEN SOME ROASTIE CUNT FINALLY REALIZES WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG. Anyways, the roastie will continue to seek out sex multiple times every day after her "episode" because she's retarded.

this video killed a piece of my soul

get social media and post all day until a chad comes along and smash and dashes you, then complain how men are no good and you dont need a man but still bitch about men, then get fucked over by chad again, repeat