Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The current bachelor is a virgin

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

The first episode is going right now and my mom is watching it, its endless blackpills.
The girls are saying shit like "teehee I want to take his virginity", one girl did some card trick and said "i guess i took your v card"
These girls dont care that Chad is a virgin, in fact that makes it better because they get horney at the thought of being the first woman Chad ever fucks. It will be ingrained into their memory just like when they lost their virginities to chad.

Why he a virgin tho?

Virgin or not, just imagine if the roles were reversed and a bunch of seasoned players were sitting there fawning over a virgin Stacey like this on national television.

he's a fucking idiot. so he's gonna settle with one of these roast holes who has a notch count of easily 50-100 guys. low iq

he is not virgin, it's a lie, a lie to make people fall and watch this show thinking "Oh my god how he is a virgin???"

one girl did some card trick and said "i guess i took your v card"

Fucking doublestandards everywhere. Imagine if a guy did this, he'd be branded as a cringy creep. I bet you won't see that part making the rounds on sites dedicated to cringe videos.

Modern TV is truly garbage.

Modern TV is truly garbage.
tbh why would anyone want to watch television in the current year
nothing but reality tv and similar garbage, no original content in shows whatsoever, ad breaks have been getting longer for decades, people who aren't boomers find their soyed out netflix crap online instead of by changing a channel.

Women don't want men who are unwanted by other women. When a woman finds out her average joe boyfriend is a virgin, that makes him look worse in her eyes because he's probably a virgin because he is unwanted by other women. But when a total Chad is a virgin, it's clear that he's a virgin by choice, so it doesn't make him look worse in her eyes.

The producers make him a virgin.
They think they would make a great large amounts of money with that plot.

jfl at chad pretending to be a virgin to get more pussy then he already does. Greedy fuck leave some pussy for the rest
if virginity was such a import thing to him like he says then he wouldnt be losing it to these whores who have taken 100 cocks before him.

he is not virgin, it's a lie, a lie to make people fall and watch this show thinking "Oh my god how he is a virgin???"
This. What are you going to do, check his hymen? There's no way to prove whether or not a guy is a virgin, JFL at any fool who thinks this dude has never fucked before

Plot twist: He's not a virgin.

Volcel at its finest.