Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The cucumber pill is a brutal dick pill

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Why would foids want your little worm if they have access to this?

Everything in this world is stacked against us. :fuk: We literally can't win. :fuk: Imagine being cucked by something that can be bought for 1$.

Because dicks are warm and feel more ''human''

Because dicks are warm and feel more ''human''
Cope. Size matters more than warmness. Dildos aren't exactly warm either and foids love them.

I've seen how a huge dildo as big as my arm disappeared inside a foids ass. It was absolutely disturbing.

Why do size-queens even exist?
Doesn't vaginal sex hurt? Women even use their fingers to bust, how are they not a problem? Also many toys come very small, but I guess they're for the clit.

Cope. Size matters more than warmness. Dildos aren't exactly warm either and foids love them.

I've seen how a huge dildo as big as my arm disappeared inside a foids ass. It was absolutely disturbing.
7 inches is enough to please foids (according to the dickpill) and most foids can easily find a guy who has 7 inches.

Also, real pussy seems to feel much better than fleshlight, just because of warmness, texture and wetness, otherwise we could satisfy ourselves just with fleshlights. This also applies to cucumbers and human penises, that's why foids won't replace big dicks for cucumbers, a big dick will continue being a big advantage that can save a guy from being incel.

Foids love dildos, but they still prefer human dick, same goes for fleshlights

Last edited:
Mogs me my dick is like 5.5-6inches sad jfl.

Doesn't vaginal sex hurt?
They only hurt if you're not chad.
Have you seen how they masturbate? They do it so roughly like they are trying to rearrange their insides or cause a 2 inch tear in their hole.

I've seen foids stick all kinds of things inside them, ranging from cucumbers to toothbrushes to bananas to pretty much anything else, everything except the dick of an incel.

I feel like they'd rather get fucked by a cactus than any of us.

Cucumbers need to be kept refrigerated so they don't rot, meaning they'd be actually cold, not room-temperature like a dildo.

Also I think there might be heatable dildos, I know there are 'onahole warmers' for example, so some foids might indeed go to that trouble, dunno.

Also, I think a foid would feel incompletey needing to move her hand to get it done (just like a guy feels incomplete fapping or using an onahole) because the use of the hand keeps "this is me not what I'm fantasizing about" prominently in your mind.

That's why foids will fuck dogs, for example, because they can just lie there and take it and not use their hands. Or why guys inevitably will prefer an onahip to an onahole since you can actually mount it and fuck it hands-free.

Gentle reminder that JBs often coom from the water stream in the shower. Even if you somehow manage to find a "virgin" gf, you are still cucked by a literal shower head.